Saturday, January 5, 2013

SNEAK PEEK & SAMPLER

 
HERE'S A LITTLE PEEK AT A PN MAT
I HAVE DONE FOR MY NEXT UPDATE
WHICH I HOPE WILL BE IN A COUPLE WEEKS
OR SO IF I CAN GET DONE WHAT
I HAVE IN MIND.

 
THIS IS ONE OF TINA WOLTMAN'S PATTERNS
~REBECCA WARREN~
I STITCHED FOR MYSELF OVER CHRISTMAS.
ALTHOUGH IT HAS A DECEMBER DATE
I WILL LEAVE IT OUT ALL YEAR LONG.
I LOVE THE COLORS. I HAVE TO PAINT SOME
FRAMES BEFORE I CAN GET IT FRAMED
AND HUNG ON THE WALL.
 
LAST WORD ON ROD WAS THAT HE IS HOME
BUT I KNOW HE IS NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET
SO THANK YOU FOR KEEPING HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS.
 
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

4 comments:

annie said...

great peek, love the colors, and the beautiful sampler. still praying for Rod, hope he heals well.

Primitive Stars said...

Oh, so sweet of a peek.....beautiful sampler to.....love them.......Will keep Rod in my prayers.....Blessings Francine.

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Lori,
Your sampler is very nice! Love the needle punch also. Prayers for Rod!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Great sneak peek on the punch needle piece. :-)