Monday, January 28, 2013

OLDE RAG DOLLS RUG FOR SALE

 
I'M MAKING SOME CHANGES HERE AND THERE AND
DECIDED TO OFFER MY GENTLY USED
OLDE RAG DOLLS
RUG FOR SALE. DESIGN BY JULIE BUTLER.
HOOKED BY ME.
HAS A SLEEVE ON THE BACK FOR HANGING.
JUST SLIDE A DOWEL OR FLAT WOOD LIKE
A YARD STICK IN AND IT'S READY.
 
COLORS ARE ANTIQUE BLACKS, RED,
MUSTARD AND TAUPE/TAN. THE BLACKS
MAY LOOK BLUE BUT THEY ARE NOT.
COTTON TWILL BINDING.
 
IT MEASURES 12" X 24"
 
IF YOU HAVE A COLLECTION OF BLACK
DOLLS IT LOOKS GREAT WITH THEM.
 
I'M KINDLY ASKING $250.00 SOLD WITH
SHIPPING INCLUDED.
USA ONLY PLEASE.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
 
HAVE A GREAT DAY....LORI

5 comments:

cucki said...

Wowwww it is so beautiful and I love it so much xxx

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

one of my favorite designs ~ hooked beautifully by you!

Heritage Homestead Decor said...

Wow that is beautiful and soooo much work! I love all the dolls as well. I wish I had that collection!

Primitive Stars said...

So wonderful, love the dollies, Francine.

annie said...

that is a very nicely done, very pretty!