Monday, January 7, 2013

FOR SALE.....


OLD RAG BALLS IN DIFFERENT SIZES
WHOLE LOT FOR ONE PRICE
PICTURED IN HUGE BOWL, SOME BALLS VERY LARGE
BOWL NOT INCLUDED
$40.00 SOLD PLUS SHIPPING, PAYPAL ONLY

                                     

FOUR MASHERS
START A NEW COLLECTION OR ADD TO ONE
ALL FOUR FOR ONE PRICE
$16.00 SOLD PLUS SHIPPING, PAYPAL ONLY


OLD SMALL WOODEN BOWL
OUT OF ROUND 8" X 9"
AS FOUND IN GREAT CONDITION, HAS BEEN
REFINISHED I THINK
$12.00 SOLD PLUS SHIPPING, PAYPAL ONLY


THREE SMALL HOOKED PIECES FOR ONE PRICE
I MADE THE PEAR AND STAR MATS
HIT OR MISS STAR HANGS
STAR MAT: 5"X6"
PEAR MAT: 4~1/4" X 7~1/2"
HIT OR MISS STAR: 5" X 6"
$22.00 SOLD FOR ALL THREE PIECES PLUS SHIPPING
PAYPAL ONLY


TEN PRIMITIVE BROWN WAX STRAWBERRIES
ABOUT 2" LONG
$6.00 SOLD PLUS SHIPPING FOR ALL, PAYPAL ONLY

CLEANING OUT A FEW THINGS.
I'VE TRIED TO KEEP THE PRICES LOW.
IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING EMAIL ME
WITH YOUR ZIP CODE SO I CAN FIGURE OUT
SHIPPING. THANKS SO MUCH....LORI

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi, Lori!!!
I sent you and e-mail as I'd love the beautiful bowl.
Thanks,
Heather