Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


TODAY I'VE BEEN TAKING DOWN OUR CHRISTMAS
DECORATIONS AND PLAYING AROUND
WITH NEW GROUPINGS. NOT SURE IF THIS
WILL STAY YET BUT HERE IS A LITTLE
SOMETHING I DID IN THE LIVING ROOM.
 
NEWEST WORD ON ROD IS THAT THERE
IS GOOD BLOOD FLOW TO HIS MIDDLE AND
RING FINGERS. THE INDEX FINGER HAS
FLOW INTO BUT NOT SO GOOD GOING
BACK OUT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR
ANY CONTINUED PRAYERS.
 
WISHING YOU AND YOURS A MOST
HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR FILLED
WITH MANY BLESSINGS.
 
BRIAN, LORI & ZOE

10 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Very sweet....similar to a grouping in my own living room :) Blessings

Primitive Stars said...

That is a sweet little setting, love the bears......Such good news, will keep in my prayers.....Happy New Year, Francine.

The Humble Stitcher said...

Happy New Year, Lori! I like your new grouping...those bears look so sweet sitting there with the little cupboard/shelf...love the rug and candles, too!
I will keep Rod in my prayers for continued healing. Glad to hear that 2 of his fingers are responding so well.
Wishing you, Brian, and little Zoe a wonderful 2013 filled with blessings and love :)
Sandy

primitivebettys said...

Happy New Year to you too Lori :-)

Continued healing thoughts & prayers for Rod. He is in good hands in KC. That is where my Dad was when he cut his hand.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Good news on Rod and hopefully it will continue to get better.
What sweet bears!
Happy New Year to all.
Hugs :)
Lauren

annie said...

Happy New Year!
Been praying for Rod since before daylight, hope he continues to heal well.

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Good news and hopefully he will continue to improve.
Love the bears!
Happy New Year!
Louise

jennifer768 said...

Happy New Year!I will add Rod to my prayer list.Hugs,Jen

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!
Will keep Rod in my prayers.

Janet - underthewillow said...

Happy New Year Lori!

Janet