Saturday, December 1, 2012

FOR SALE....

THIS IS THE RUG I HOOKED FROM THE PATTERN
I SHARED RECENTLY. I'M OFFERING MINE FOR
SALE FOR $200.00 WITH SHIPPING INCLUDED
IN USA ONLY. CLICK ON PIC TO ENLARGE.
IT MEASURES 14~3/4" X 19~3/4".

THIS SWEET SNOWMAN WAS HOOKED BY MY
FRIEND SHERRY KRISTOFF. HE MEASURES
14~1/2" X 16". I'M ASKING $140.00 WITH
SHIPPING INCLUDED IN USA ONLY. 


CLOTH PEPPERMINT CANDY CANES.
$5.00 EACH PLUS SHIPPING.
THEY MEASURE 9" LONG AND HAVE
A SMALL RUSTY BELL ON END.

IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE ITEMS
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT

I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR A MONEY ORDER
FOR PAYMENT.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

LORI

1 comment:

The Joy of Needlework said...

I found your blog on another one and I am so glad I came to visit you. Love you snowmen rug and candy canes. Happy Holiday. LenZie