Thursday, November 29, 2012

WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS....


HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR THE SALES
YESTERDAY! THANK YOU FROM THE
BOTTOM TO THE TOP OF MY HEART!!

TODAY I TAKE MISS ZOE TO GET GROOMED.
WE HAVE WINTER NOW WITH GROUND COVER
SNOW BUT THE MAIN ROADS ARE GOOD.
I HAVE TO DRIVE 45 MILES TO TAKE HER
BUY IT'S OK CUZ THERE'S OTHER SHOPPING
THERE AND I NEED SOME THINGS.

TOMORROW I HOPE TO START
DECORATING!!!  CAN'T WAIT!
I HAVE TO DO SOME DUSTING AS I GO
SO IT WILL TAKE ME 2~3 DAYS TO
GET ALL THE TREES UP AND EVERYTHING
IN PLACE.  I'M MAKING A COUPLE OF THINGS
FOR MYSELF TOO AND I WANT TO HAVE
THOSE DONE BEFORE I TAKE NEW
DECOR PICS.  WON'T BE LONG THO.

FOR THE PRAYER WARRIORS OUT THERE,
CAN I ASK YOU TO PRAY FOR MY FRIEND
JOY? SHE HAS A SERIOUS INFECTION IN
HER FOOT AND NEEDS MIGHTY PRAYER
FOR A HEALING. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

HAVE A MOST WONDERFUL WINTERS DAY
AND BE SAFE OUT THERE ON THE ROADS.

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

8 comments:

cucki said...

Love for you x

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

You've got it ~ prayers for Joy!

annie said...

have a great day out, take care in the snow & cold, hugs to Zoe on her day trip too. praying for your friend!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
So happy for your great update!! Have a fun and safe "girls day out" with Zoe! I know she will look gorgeous and smell sweet after her appointment!
Just said a prayer for Joy too!!
Have fun decorating!!
Big Hugs~~
Julie

Penny said...

Prayers for Joy!
Enjoy decorating this weekend... I hope to finish up as well....
Many blessings,
Penny

jennifer768 said...

Have fun decorating this weekend.I am hoping to start mine as well.Will be praying for Joy!Hugs,Jen

frontporchprims said...

Hi Lori. It's been a long time since I have visited you. I have missed so much. I feel awful but really blogger is to blame. It has not been updating your blog on my sidebar, so all this time, I figured you were taking a long break. Shoot....... I am looking forward to going back and catching up. -Steph-

ohiofarmgirl said...

I am sorry to say I missed the sheep! Darn, they are so cute. Dianntha