Friday, November 2, 2012

WOOL FOR SALE & FREE PATTERN

I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH WOOL AND NOT
ENOUGH ROOM TO STORE IT ALL!!!
IT WAS TIME TO GO THRU IT ALL AND SORT OUT
SOME TO OFFER FOR SALE. I'VE BUNDLED COLORS
IN GENEROUS FELTED YARD BUNDLES. MOST
IS OVERDYED WOOL IN GORGEOUS MOTTLED
SHADES. I'M ASKING $15.00 EACH + SHIPPING
FOR THE YARD BUNDLES. 
THIS IS A VERY REASONABLE PRICE
FOR WOOL SO PERHAPS IT'S A GOOD TIME FOR
YOU TO BE ABLE TO STOCK UP ON SOME COLORS.
THE WOOL IS DIFFERENT SIZES AND WEIGHTS.
WHAT YOU GET IS WHAT YOU GET IN A BUNDLE.
NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS I'M AFRAID SO MAKE
SURE YOU LOVE THE COLORS. I'VE TAKEN ALL THE
PICTURES OUTSIDE IN THE NATURAL LIGHT TO
GET AS CLOSE TO THE COLORS AS I CAN BUT
MONITORS CAN MAKE THEM LOOK DIFFERENT TOO.
CLICK ON THE PICS TO ENLARGE.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE SOME WOOL
JUST SHOOT ME AN EMAIL,
I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR A MONEY ORDER

BUNDLE 3, ONE YARD

BUNDLE 4, ONE YARD, SOLD

BUNDLE 5, ONE YARD, SOLD

BUNDLE 11, ONE YARD, SOLD


BUNDLE 13, ONE YARD


FREE PATTERN
HERE'S A PATTERN FOR YOU FOR A RUG
I HOOKED FOR MYSELF A COUPLE OF
YEARS AGO.

HAVE FUN HOOKING OR PUNCHING!
LORI


6 comments:

kelley said...

Thanks for the pattern Lori...a very jolly design...

From Sherry's Heart said...

THANK YOU My Friend for this VERY cool pattern!!! I just HAD to draw it up the evening of the day you posted him and I've been punchin' away ever since!!! My 2nd Thanks a lot is because I had plans to work on other things until this Snow Guy begged me to make him LOL!!!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Thanks for the sweet pattern, Lori. Have a great week!
Robyn

thesimplequiet said...

Love the wool, freebie and the story of Winter from last post ~ what a sweetie!
Thank you for your generosity, Lori! Prayers continue for you, Brian, Zoe, Winter and all those in need today!

rebecca

Michelle said...

Did you sell all the wool yet?

Thank you,

Michelle

HomeSpunPrims said...

Michelle,
I still have these five bundles but I just listed them on Etsy so I'm not sure for how long. If interested email me. Lori