Tuesday, November 27, 2012

UPDATE TOMORROW!



HELLO MY FRIENDS! HOPE YOU ALL HAD
A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING.
WE SURE DID.

I'M HAVING A SMALL UPDATE ON
MY PICTURETRAIL TOMORROW
MORNING, NOVEMBER 28TH AT 9 AM CENTRAL
TIME. I HOOKED UP A COUPLE OF SWEET
LITTLE BELSNICKLE RUGS OF MY OWN
DESIGN. ALSO THERE WAS SUCH A DEMAND
FOR MY HORSE ORNIES I MADE 8 MORE OF
THEM. THIS WILL BE THE LAST I MAKE OF THEM
THIS YEAR SO IF YOU WANT ONE BE SURE TO
LET ME KNOW WHEN I OPEN MY UPDATE.
THE NEWEST OFFERINGS ALBUM WILL
BE CLOSED UNTIL 9 AM TOMORROW BUT THE
OTHER ALBUMS OF OFFERINGS ARE OPEN
SO FEEL FREE TO BROWSE. IF I CAN HELP YOU
JUST LET ME KNOW.

UNTIL TOMORROW.....LORI

3 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Love the sweet rugs.....Wonderful!!
I know all of those horsies will just gallop away too!!
Have a wonderful update, my friend!
Warm Hugs~~
Julie

cucki said...

Hello dear the rug is so cute and all those horses are super sweet..
Have a lovely day
Hugs x

Simple Thyme Prims said...

Hi Lori,

Haven't visited for a while. Wishing you and Brian a wonderful holiday!..love the rug..

blessings,
~Ronda