Monday, November 12, 2012

UPDATE THIS WEEK!

PLEASE JOIN ME THIS WEDNESDAY,
NOVEMBER 14TH AT 9 AM CENTRAL
FOR MY NEXT UPDATE. IF POSSIBLE
I WILL STILL HAVE ONE MORE IN 
A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

OFFERED IN THIS UPDATE ARE
A NEW HORSE ORNIE DIFFERENT THAN
THE ONE I DID LAST YEAR BUT ALSO INSPIRED
 BY A COOKIE CUTTER, 2 ANGELS WITH NEEDLE
PUNCHED WINGS, LEAPING STAG PUNCH NEEDLE
MAT INSPIRED BY AN ANTIQUE HOOKED RUG,
X~STITCHED PINKEEP AND X~STITCHED
CUPBOARD HANGER. I WILL ALSO HAVE
SOME BLUE FABRIC COVERED MACHE BOXES.


THE ALBUM WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL
THE UPDATE SO THAT I CAN PREPARE.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.

LORI

8 comments:

cucki said...

Aww I love all the treasure so much..
Big hugs cucki x

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Hi Lori!
can't wait to see your offerings ~ can you puh-leeeez put me on an email list to remind me???
(my poor, poor wittle brain)

Blessed be!
Lori from Notforgotten Farm

HomeSpunPrims said...

Will do Lori! Thank you for asking! Lori

WoolenSails said...

Love your new pieces. I used to do things like that, need to get back into ornies, need more soft ones for my tree that are cat proof.

Debbie

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

hi Lori,

Love all of your new pieces!! I treasure my little horse ornament and think the new ones are just wonderful!! So happy to see you have been busy my friend!!

See you tomorrow!!

Warm Hugs~~
Julie

jody said...

cant wait for your update! sounds like you are very busy preparing! and are making lots of treasures. love your free doodle and all your beautiful wool too! enjoy your evening!

The Humble Stitcher said...

Beautiful work, Lori! I especially love those horses...they are amazing!
Sandy

earlyamerica 1815 said...

Looking forward to the up-date Lori...good luck! Tina