Wednesday, October 24, 2012

VISITING

HELLO, HELLO! SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN
A WHILE. I'VE BEEN BUSY STITCHING FOR ONE
THING! I'LL HAVE SOME THINGS TO SHOW YOU
SOON. ALSO BEEN VISITING FAMILY.
WE WENT TO MY HOMETOWN ( FIVE HOUR DRIVE
ONE WAY) LAST WEEKEND TO SEE MY DAD, SISTERS
AND THEIR FAMILIES. WE HAD A GREAT TIME!

AND TODAY ZOE AND I TOOK A RIDE TO SEE
HOW AUNT PAT WAS DOING. MY SISTER LINDA
IS HELPING OUT THIS WEEK SO I GOT TO SEE HER
AGAIN TOO. WE STOPPED IN TO SEE AUNT PAT ON
THE WEEKEND AS WE WENT RIGHT BY WHERE SHE
LIVES ON THE WAY TO MY HOMETOWN. SHE HAS MADE
GOOD PROGRESS EVEN SINCE FRIDAY. SHE CAN PUT
WEIGHT ON HER NEW HIP NOW SO SHE IS GETTING
AROUND REALLY GOOD WITH HER WALKER.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS ON HER BEHALF.

LINDA AND AUNT PAT. AUNT PAT
IS A YOUNG 72! SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN
ACTIVE PERSON AND LOTS OF FUN.
WHEN WE WERE LITTLE SHE MADE US BARBIE DOLL
CLOTHES AND I REMEMBER WE CAME OUT
CHRISTMAS MORNING AND LINDA'S OUTFITS
WERE HANGING ON ONE SIDE OF THE CHRISTMAS
TREE ON THOSE LITTLE PLASTIC HANGERS AND
MINE WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE. WE PLUCKED THEM
OFF THE TREE AND BOY, WE THOUGHT SANTA WAS
REALLLLLYYYY GOOD TO US THAT YEAR!!

AUNT PAT, ZOE AND I.
IT WAS FOGGY AND RAINY ALL THE WAY THERE
AND FOGGY COMING BACK SO I AM GLAD WE GOT
TO VISIT BUT GLAD TO BE SAFELY HOME.
IT'S A TWO HOUR DRIVE ONE WAY.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY. LOOK
FOR SOME FUN X~STITCHES FOR SHOW AND TELL
VERY SOON! 

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

11 comments:

annie said...

Blessings to Aunt Pat & your family, & Zoe too, of course. So good to see the ones you love!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Hi Lori...sounds like you enjoyed your time spent with your family. Your sweet aunt looks terrific...and very happy to see you and your sister, and Zoe too. Your hair looks great girlfriend!
Glad you are home safe,
Robyn

WoolenSails said...

I am glad to hear your aunt is doing so much better and it was nice that you could visit with her and your family. Wonderful family photos.

Debbie

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Lori.....wonderful family time well spent....glad your Aunt is feeling better....Sweet picture of You, Pat and cutie Zoe.....Blessings Francine.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori!
I have been an absent blogger lately! So good to see your Aunt Pat doing so well!! Wonderful that you could stop in for a visit too!!
I'm sure you and Zoe were "just what the Dr. ordered" too!! Nothing like family to help lift our spirits!!
Take care my friend and I will look forward to seeing your new goodes soon!!
Warm Hugs~~
Julie

marly said...

Glad your trips were safe and everyone is doing well. Your little Zoe is such a cutie!

cucki said...

hello dear, I am so happy to hear your aunt is doing so much better...
beautiful family photos..
hugs xxx
.

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

So nice you got to spend time with your family!! Loved the barbie clothes story, my mom used to make me barbie clothes all the time. Unfortunately I lost them in a tornado but I still have those wonderful memories!! ~Kriss~

jody said...

lori, sounds like you have had a fun time visiting family! i have an aunt pat too and she is quite the charactor! nice pictures of you all and zoe looks like shes enjoying the attention too! enjoy your day!

primlin56 said...

hi lori.....there is nothing better then family...so glad you got to visit with all of yours...i know you enjoyed every second...looks like your aunt is doing great....prayers that she keeps at it and continues to get better and better....linda

thesimplequiet said...

So happy to hear that Aunt Pat is healing! Prayers and hugs to you and yours!

rebecca