Sunday, October 28, 2012

SOME X~STITCHING

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO THE PAST
FEW WEEKS FOR HANDWORK.
THE ABOVE IS PART OF A DESIGN I MADE
UP USING A HOUSE FROM AN ANTIQUE SAMPLER.
IT WILL BE A PINKEEP AND OFFERED IN MY
NEXT UPDATE....TIME AND DATE TO COME.



THE TWO ABOVE SAMPLERS ARE FROM MY FRIEND
TINA WOLTMAN'S NEW PATTERN LINE.
THE COLORS ARE WONDERFUL AND I LOVE HOW
THESE TWO LOOK TOGETHER.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO PURCHASE TINA'S PATTERNS
YOU WILL FIND THE LINK TO HER SITE IN THE
UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER OF MY BLOG.

THIS SWEET PATTERN ABOVE IS A NEW AND FIRST
DESIGN BY MY FRIEND PAM KURKOWSKI OF
BASKETS N PRIMS.
PAM IS WORKING ON A SET OF FOUR PATTERNS
AND THIS IS THE FIRST ONE. ISN'T IT SWEET?
I LOVED STITCHING IT.  THE VERSE AND COLORS
ARE WONDERFUL. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE
PAM'S PATTERN YOU CAN FIND THE INFO

ALL OF THESE NEED TO BE MADE INTO WHAT
THEY WILL BE YET BUT I WILL GET TO IT SOON.
TWO WILL BE PINKEEPS, ONE FRAMED AND
ONE WILL BE HEMMED.

ZOE THANKS YOU FOR ALL THE B~DAY WISHES!

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A MOST GLORIOUS SUNDAY!
IT IS 18* HERE THIS MORNING WITH HEAVY FROST
ON THE PUMPKIN.

UNTIL NEXT TIME......LORI

10 comments:

kelley said...

okay my 42* with rain doesn't sound so bad...

your stitches are wonderful...Tina's patterns look so old and simple - perfection ...

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beautiful stitching my friend ~ can't wait for your update!!!!
~Lori

basketsnprims said...

Lori, your stitching is beautiful, as always. Happy Belated Birthday to your sweet Zoe. She is so adorable with her party hat on. I must order some of Tina's patterns, I love them. Enjoy your Sunday, I'm looking forward to your finishes.
hugs,
pam

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful stitcheries, love the old look on that linen. Now that I have glasses, I need to try the smaller sizes.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Love them all! I finished Bittersweet Blooming last weekend... need a couple of items from the store to finish it into "what" though... Sure wish I was faster at this so I could do more of it! :-)

cucki said...

Very pretty stitching..
Lots of love for you xxx

annie said...

blessings Lori!
love the stitchings!

primitivebettys said...

Lovely Lori!

Elisabetta said...

Wonderful stitches!!!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
I LOVE all your latest work!!
Simply WONDERFUL!!! Happy Stitching, my friend!!
Warm Hugs~~
Julie