Friday, October 5, 2012

I'M STILL HERE!

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THESE SWEET PICS
OF MY LITTLE ZOE GIRL. LAST WEEK WHEN I
WAS DOING SOME DUSTING IN THE GUEST BEDROOM
SHE CAME TO JOIN ME. SHE SAT NEXT TO MR. BEAR
AND I NOTED SHE IS ABOUT THE SAME HEIGHT AS HE.

THEN I CAUGHT HER TELLING MR. BEAR A
SECRET! WONDER WHAT IT WAS?
                                                                                                                       
NEXT THING I KNOW SHE IS LAYING IN
MR. BEARS LAP. I SWEAR, I DID NOT POSE HER.
SHE DID THIS ON HER OWN!

HERE IS THE NEW DECK/BALCONY ALL FINISHED.
I DOUBT IT WILL GET STAINED THIS YEAR. IT'S
TURNED COLD NOW. PLUS WE JUST GOT BACK
FROM MARSHFIELD. BRIAN HAD AN APPOINTMENT
ON THE 18TH OF OCTOBER BUT HIS HEART WENT
BACK INTO A~FIB LAST WEEK AND THE CARDIOLOGIST
HAD AN OPENING ON TUES. SO OFF WE WENT.
BRIAN HAD ANOTHER CARDIOVERSION AND WE
PRAY THAT HIS HEART WILL STAY IN REGULAR
RHYTHM NOW.  I WAS HOOKING AWAY ON MY
HARVEST GOODE THINGS RUG BEFORE WE LEFT
THINKING I COULD GET IT DONE BUT I JUST
PULLED MY LAST LOOP ON IT TODAY. I PLAN TO SEW
DOWN THE BINDING THIS EVENING AND STEAM IT
MAYBE TOMORROW.  I WILL SHOW IT TO YOU
WHEN I HAVE IT STEAMED. AND THEN I CAN FINISH
TAKING MY FALL DECOR PICS OF OUR HOME
AND SHARE THEM WITH YOU. SORRY IT HAS
TAKEN ME SO LONG TO GET THEM DONE.

IF YOU COULD SAY A PRAYER FOR MY
AUNT PAT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.
SHE HAD HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY YESTERDAY
AND HER HIP WAS SO BAD SHE CAN'T PUT
PRESSURE ON THAT SIDE FOR 2 WKS. SHE WILL
GO TO A HOME FOR THAT PERIOD OF TIME.

THAT'S ALL MY NEWS FOR NOW. SORRY I HAVEN'T
POSTED FOR A WHILE. I PROMISE SOME FUN
PICS SOON!
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

20 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Zoe just puts a smile on my face, she is so sweet and cute. The porch looks great, I love sitting outside and relaxing during the day or sitting out and watching the stars at night. Prayers for Brian and Aunt Pat, it is hard getting older, for us and those around us.

Debbie

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Awwhhh, what a sweetie your fur baby is. Prayers to your hubby & aunt ~Kriss~

Raymond Homestead said...

Zoe is just so darn cute! Those pictures are priceless!

Sue said...

Zoe is such a cutie! What kind of dog is that? Very pretty and adorable.

I hope your Brian and Aunt Pat are on the road to recovery. Hip replacement isn't fun, but I've heard so many say that after they get back on their feet they are so glad for it. Many prayers to you.

earlene said...

Zoe is so cute and that is so darn funny!!!
Hope you Aunt Pat does well.

The Humble Stitcher said...

Zoe is such a cutie...and Mr. Bear is wonderful! I will keep Brian and your Aunt Pat in my prayers.
Can't wait to see your finished rug...I'm sure it's beautiful (as always!!!)
Sandy

HomeSpunPrims said...

Sue,
Zoe is a Snorkie, half Schnauzer half Yorkie.

Lori

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Great pics of Zoe & Mr. Bear!
Prayers for Brian and Aunt Pat!!!
I look forward to seeing pics of your rug.
Hugs :)
Lauren

marly said...

Zoe is so adorable and how sweet to lay on the bear. I guess she's telling you she wants one of her own.

bayrayschild said...

Very sweet pics of your Zoe with bear
=)
Love the new addition!

Audrey

Janet - underthewillow said...

Your deck is very nice Lori...can't wait to see your decorating pics!...have a great weekend :)

Janet

cucki said...

Aww Zoe is so cute..
I hope you aunt get better soon..
Big hugs xxx

ann hermes said...

Too cute! Best wishes to all for speedy recovery and stable heart rhythms! :)

moosecraft said...

Absolutely adorable pics of Zoe and Mr. Bear!!! :-) Prayers of good health for Brian and Aunt Pat.

annie said...

love Zoe and friend!
love the new deck!
hope all will go well with Brian & your Aunt! Praying, yes!
Hope to see the new photos soon!

jody said...

ohhh little zoe bonding with the bear is adorable! love your new deck you will love it im sure. i have a small one off the side of the house upstairs and love it. anxious to see your finished rug! enjoy your day!

jody said...

oh and sending lots of thoughts and prayers for brian and aunt pat!

Rose Fairie~ Paula said...

Dear Lori, Zoe is so adorable!!!! I love her telling Mr. Bear a secret and laying in his lap. I think you should frame that photo! My sweet little doggies, Miss Pearl and Mr. Poppy, do the same things and it is so darling! Your deck looks fantastic! I am sorry to hear about Brian, I have a~fib, and it is scary, it comes and goes. I pray that Brian's heart will stay in regular rhythm!!! Bless his heart! I look forward to seeing your rug and fall decorations. I will pray for your Aunt Pat too. Blessings, Paula

earlyamerica 1815 said...

Hi Lori, sending prayers and great big healing hugs to Brian and your Aunt Pat!! The deck looks wonderful and I am sure that you must be relieved that it is finished!! Those pictures of Zoe are TOO CUTE!!! I especially love the one where Zoe is telling Mr. Bear a secret...it actually looks like he is listening to her!!! :) :) :) Think of you often, Tina

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Now how cute are those Pics ..Luv them!
Nice Deck! Who needs stain to enjoy that?

Blessings
Tonya