Sunday, October 7, 2012

HARVEST GOODE THINGS RUG

AS PROMISED, HERE IS MY RUG ALL BOUND
AND STEAMED. DESIGN BY LORI BRECHLIN
OF NOTFORGOTTEN FARM.
THE HOUSE IS A BLUISH GREY AS
ARE THE FLOWERS. I WANTED TO KEEP
IT EARTHY LOOKING WITHOUT A LOT OF
COLORS. I LIKE HOW IT CAME OUT.
THE LITTLE HOUSE WAS SUPPOSED
TO BE A PRIVY. I MADE MINE A LITTLE
POTTING SHED. THE RUG 
MEASURES ABOUT 24" x 32".

I'M WORKING ON GETTING MY FALL DECOR
PICS READY FOR VIEWING ON MY PT. I SHOULD OPEN
MY ALBUM AND POST SOME PICS HERE ON TUES.

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL
SUNDAY. IT'S ALMOST 50 HERE WITH SUN.
I THINK BRIAN, ZOE AND I WILL TAKE A LITTLE
WALK AND ENJOY THE NICE DAY.
WE ACTUALLY HAD SNOW YESTERDAY!
IT DIDN'T STAY OF COURSE BUT IT WON'T BE
TOO LONG AND IT WILL STICK AROUND.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THE PRAYERS
FOR BRIAN AND FOR MY AUNT PAT TOO!

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

16 comments:

cucki said...

Wow it is so beautiful ..
Hugs xxx

WoolenSails said...

I love the colors you used, beautiful piece.
Rain here and cool, so no walks today.

Debbie

bayrayschild said...

Lori, It's beautiful!

Audrey

The Evening Stitcher said...

Beautiful, Lori!! I love that rug design. Snow ....already?? Wow...I am just getting comfy with these cooler temperatures. Loving it!! Can't wait to see your home pictures...so glad that Brian is doing good!

Loved the pictures of Zoe and your teddy bear...so sweet!!

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

I love it! Very nice!
Louise

quiltsbycheri said...

a soft and lovely rug......

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Another fabulous finish. You are simply amazing!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Merry Wind Farm said...

That is just a beautiful rug... I love the blues and browns.

Melinda

Orange Sink said...

Lori,
Another beautiful finish! Love the muted soft colors! The row of white pumpkins is really great!
I'm looking forward to your home pics as I know will be wonderful eye candy!
Hope you and Brian and Zoe enjoyed the walk... it's been really cold and windy here and I have been a bit under the weather but hope this week is better!
Hugs!!!
Cathy G

annie said...

that is just so great! love the colors! looking forward to tuesday!

newburyarts said...

*****as always lori...perfect!!!

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Love it!! Great colors! ~Kriss~

Cammie said...

Lori, your rug is wonderful, love the soft colors! ~Cammie~

Mugwump Woolies said...

Beautiful rug, Lori! Love the colors! Can't wait to see your pictures!
Robyn

Rose Fairie~ Paula said...

Dear Lori,

Your rug is beautiful! I love Lori's design and the colors you used are gorgeous! You did a wonderful job making this! I look forward to seeing your fall decor. I hope you, Brian and Zoe enjoyed the walk. Wow, snow, that is exciting. It is just now getting cooler here in Louisiana. I love the cold weather! Continued prayers for Brian and Aunt Pat. Blessings, Paula

Nancy in MT said...

Your rug is awesome, love the design, love the colors. Hoping your loved ones continue to heal.