Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NEW X~STITCH PATTERNS BY TINA WOLTMAN

I'M THRILLED TO SHARE WITH YOU THAT MY
DEAR FRIEND TINA WOLTMAN HAS COME OUT
WITH A LINE OF HER WONDERFUL X~STITCH DESIGNS!

I'M BLESSED TO HAVE SOME OF THE WORKS
OF TINA'S HANDS AND NOW I CAN ENJOY
STITCHING UP SOME OF HER DESIGNS TOO!
PLEASE CHECK OUT HER PICTURETRAIL
EARLY AMERICA, THE 1815 SHOPPE
TO SEE AND ORDER HER FABULOUS DESIGNS.
I THINK I WAS FIRST IN LINE AND HAVE ORDERED
FIVE!!  I KNOW I WILL BE GOING BACK FOR MORE.
HAPPY STITCHING!

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

5 comments:

kelley said...

OH NO!!! they are gorgeous and my eyes are not good for x stitch...I'm going to have to figure something out because I must have them...

thanks for the heads up

quiltsbycheri said...

thanks for letting us know, they are so wonderfully primitive will be ordering to add to my someday collection of cross stitch patterns......

cucki said...

They are so sweet xxx

Diane said...

Thanks so much for sharing! These are wonderful, just in time for the stitching season, too. I just can't decide which one I'd like to start with.

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

I just love Tina's home and her designs are wonderful!! ~Kriss~