Saturday, September 22, 2012

BEEN DOING SOME X~STITCH


THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO THIS WEEK!
I BOUGHT THESE TWO NEW X~STITCH PATTERNS
A WEEK AGO FROM JENNY HOFFMAN OF
COUNTRY RUSTIC PRIMITIVES AND WAS IN
THE MOOD TO STITCH THEM UP RIGHT AWAY
FOR OUR HOME. I LOVE THEM! THE
FRAMED SAMPLER IS CALLED CORA BARNES.
I ADDED THREE MORE BANDS OF STITCHING
TO THE BOTTOM TO MAKE IT FIT MY FRAME
BETTER. THE PINKEEP WAS A FUN AND QUICK
STITCH. I'VE LOVED JENNY'S DESIGNS FOR YEARS
AND HAVE DONE QUITE A FEW. IF YOU WOULD
LIKE TO CHECK OUT HER OFFERINGS ON ETSY

NEXT ON MY LIST OF THINGS TO GET DONE
IS MY HARVEST GOODE THINGS RUG WHICH
IS A DESIGN BY LORI BRECHLIN AND SOLD
BY KRIS MILLER OF SPRUCE RIDGE STUDIOS.
I FINALLY KNOW WHICH WOOLS I WOULD LIKE
TO USE IN THIS RUG AND I HAVE A SPECIAL
PLACE IN MIND TO DISPLAY IT SO CHECK BACK
FOR MY PROGRESS ON IT. I PLAN TO FINISH THIS
RUG BEFORE I POST NEW FALL DECOR PICS
ON MY PICTURETRAIL OF OUR HOME BUT
HOPEFULLY THAT WILL BE SOME TIME
IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS.

BRIAN IS STILL DOING WELL AND IN REGULAR
RHYTHM SO WE ARE HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ABOUT
THAT.  WE'VE HAD RAIN ALL WEEK AND LOOKS
LIKE THRU THE WEEKEND SO IT WILL BE A GOOD
TIME TO HOOK. I BETTER GET TO IT!

UNTIL NEXT TIME......LORI

7 comments:

Orange Sink said...

Lori,
LOVE your stitcheries!! They add a real sweet touch to your fall decorating! You're so fast my lady and do such perfect work!!
Glad Brian is staying well and prayers that he has a smooth road ahead!
Enjoy the rainy hooking weather..... I'm working on orders for the Halloween Pillow I had on PHM so will be joining you in hooking!
Hugs!!
Cathy G

Janet - underthewillow said...

wow Lori you're fast!...it'd take me weeks to stitch those! LOL...perhaps I'm just really slow...I haven't done any stitching for so long, I need to get back into it...those are lovely...have a great weekend!

Janet

cucki said...

i love your finishes so much..so cute..i love them so much..
have a lovely weekend xx

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
You are simply amazing! I can't believe how quickly you get things done ~ AND framed, even. Beautiful finishes.
So glad Brian is doing well.
Hugs :)
Lauren

PrimitiveHandmadesMercantile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moosecraft said...

Beautiful stitches! Jenny's designs are fabulous! Love how you added the 3 bands on the bottom of the sampler. Great to hear Brian is doing well! :-)

Mugwump Woolies said...

Beautiful stitching, Lori. Love the wagon! So happy Brian is doing well!
Robyn