Saturday, September 8, 2012

ALMOST READY......


ALMOST READY FOR ANOTHER UPDATE!
I JUST FINISHED HAND QUILTING THIS SWEET
LITTLE PUMPKIN RUNNER OF MY OWN DESIGN.
I  HAVE TO SEW THE BINDING DOWN
BY HAND ON THE BACK AND PUT A LABEL ON IT.
I'VE ALSO GOTTEN THE LITTLE PUMPKIN DOLLS
AGED. STILL HAVE TO MAKE THEM LITTLE DRESSES.
I HOPE TO HAVE AN UPDATE PREVIEW ON
MY BLOG ON MONDAY SO PLEASE CHECK
BACK THEN. WE HAVE FALL TEMPS RIGHT
NOW SO IT SURE IS FUN WORKING ON THESE
FALL GOODES. I HAVE TO FIND TIME TO GET
MY FALL DECORATING DONE TOO!

HAVE A MOST WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

8 comments:

quiltsbycheri said...

so why don't you do patterns for all your primitive designs you come up with? I would totally buy them..... your new one is just perfectly simple & homespun, love it......

HomeSpunPrims said...

Cheri,
So sweet of you to say! I'm thinking about doing something to offer to Primitive Quilts And Projects magazine but that's about all I can handle right now. Maybe some day I will offer individual patterns. I've been asked to do some of my cross stitch designs too. Just not enough hours in a day to do everything! Lori

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful piece, love the simplicity and beautiful piece to decorate with.

Debbie

annie said...

love this one too!
looking forward to your update!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Pretty piece~ temps feel good here in ohio also~ oh, makes it feel like fall is coming~ I am ready for the temps to stay in the lower 70's~ Looking forward to seeing what your creating~
smiles
Teresa

jody said...

lori, love your table runner! so fall and i love the colors! also love your little bear below! enjoy your day!

moosecraft said...

Love this pumpkin runner! Looking forward to your update!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Your work is always wonderful, Lori! Can't wait to see your lovely home decked out for Fall! Looking forward to your update.
Hope all is well with you and yours,
Robyn