Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SUNFLOWER PROGRESS


GOT A BIT MORE DONE ON MY SUNFLOWER
RUG. I'M ENJOYING USING WHAT I HAVE CUT
ALREADY FROM PAST RUG PROJECTS. I HOPE
TO HAVE IT DONE BY TOMORROW OR THE NEXT
DAY. DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH TIME I CAN
FIND TO SIT AND HOOK. IT'S BEEN COOLER
WEATHER WISE BUT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE 80'S
AGAIN FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. NICE FOR THOSE
ON THE WATER FOR ONE LAST FUN FILLED WEEKEND
 WITH THEIR BOAT OR JET SKI. WE USED TO DO THAT
YEARS AGO WHEN RAISING OUR SON.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES FOR LOIS.
I KNOW SHE APPRECIATES THEM. I DIDN'T WANT
TO BOTHER HER TODAY SO I WILL CHECK ON HER
TOMORROW AND SEE HOW SHE IS DOING.

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Now I REALLY want to order that pattern!!! I love it.
Hugs :)
Lauren

kelley said...

Wonderful sunflower Lori...you and Cathy make a great team...

hoping your sister Lois is feeling better every day...good to hear she has a walking cast...

The Evening Stitcher said...

Love the rug, Lori! so glad your sister did not have to have surgery. Can't wait to see your update...I'm ready for a new bird pincushion :-)

jody said...

lori, so glad your sis is doing ok and weird huh how those things happen! at least is wasnt worst and you could still get some visiting in! i too ordered kathys pattern and love how you are hooking yours! love the scrappy look.. i wonder how many rugs i can work on at once.... enjoy your day!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
The rug is looking great and makes me want to learn to be a rug hooker...just like you and all these other amazing ladies who do this art so very well!! Someday....*sigh*
Hope Lois continues to improve too!!
Take care!!
Hugs~~
Julie