Friday, August 31, 2012

PRAYERS ANSWERED FOR WINTER

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS
FOR LITTLE WINTER AND HER FAMILY.
SANDIE CALLED TODAY TO SAY THEY GOT 
WORD THAT THE CANCER WAS CONTAINED IN
THE EYE THEY TOOK. THEY HAD TESTED HER 
BONE MARROW AND ALL WAS CLEAR.
THE DOCTORS DID NOT THINK SHE 
NEEDED CHEMO SO NO TREATMENT WILL BE 
REQUIRED. SHE WILL GO BACK TO THE ONCOLOGIST
IN ABOUT THREE MONTHS FOR A FOLLOW UP.
PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS TENDER MERCY!
AS YOU CAN WELL IMAGINE THE FAMILY IS
REJOICING AT THIS GOOD NEWS. THEY ARE
STILL TESTING TO SEE IF THE CANCER COULD
BE GENETIC. THANK YOU MY
PRAYER WARRIOR FRIENDS FOR CARING ENOUGH
FOR THIS SWEET LITTLE GIRL AND HER FAMILY
TO HOLD THEM UP IN YOUR PRAYERS.

AND IN ALL THINGS, 
WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK IN PRAYER,
FAITH BELIEVING,
YE SHALL RECEIVE. MATTHEW 21:20

10 comments:

annie said...

Praise the Lord!
Contuing to pray for her, them, and your family and your other friend as well. please update as the news comes. Hope you & your husband have a good holiday wekend!
hugs to Zoe!

WoolenSails said...

I am so glad to hear that and my prayers will be with her and her family, as she goes through recovery.

Debbie

Glenda said...

Praise the Lord and thank you for keeping us updated! We will continue to pray.

marly said...

Wonderful!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

That is such wonderful news. Will be keeping her and her family in our prayers.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
So very happy to hear the wonderful news and the answers to prayer! I will continue to pray as they come to mind and thanks so much for the updates! I know this sweet family truly appreciates your care and concern!!
Hope Brian and Kathy are continuing to do well and know you and Zoe are taking good care of them!!
Warm Hugs~~
Julie

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Lori, I am rejoicing of the AWESOME news of Winter.
Praise the Lord for his mercy on Winter. I read the last post to my husband Ken and then I just read this one to him and he also feels the Lord had a hand in this mircle but he was alittle upset about Winter losing her eye but said to me she is young enough to live a long and happy life without noticing her loss.
We will still keep praying for her and her family.
I knew the PRAYER WARRIOR'S on blogland would be praying for Winter.
We are very strong in our faith my hubby and I and 2 sons. Amen for Winter. Please keep us posted if anything changes.
Hugs,
Tricia

Andrea said...

I am so thankful to God about the wonderful news for Winter and her family. Please let us know from time to time how Winter is doing.
Blessings,

Raymond Homestead said...

Good news!

thesimplequiet said...

Praise be! Happy, happy news!

rebecca