Thursday, August 30, 2012

MIGHTY PRAYERS NEEDED FOR WINTER

I HEARD NEWS TODAY FROM MY FRIEND SANDIE
OF HER LITTLE 2 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER
WINTER. IT SEEMS SHE DOES HAVE CANCER.
THEY THOUGHT AT ONE TIME IT MAY BE
A RARE EYE DISEASE BUT IT APPEARS NOT.
HER MOMMA HOLLY IS EXPECTING AND THIS
LITTLE FAMILY NEEDS MIGHTY PRAYERS FOR
DIRECTION TO KNOW WHAT TO DO,
STRENGTH TO GET THRU WHAT LIES
AHEAD AND HOPEFULLY THE SAVIOUR'S BLESSING
FOR A HEALING. YOU MAY REMEMBER WINTER
IS THE MIDDLE GIRL. THE LITTLE GIRLS ARE
1, 2 AND 3 WITH ANOTHER ON THE WAY.
PLEASE PRAY MIGHTILY FOR THIS FAMILY.
I KNOW THEY APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL
PRAYERS AND I DO BELIEVE IN THE POWER
OF PRAYER. MAY THE LORD HEAR OUR
CRIES FOR THIS LITTLE ONE AND
INTERVENE. THANK YOU MY FRIENDS. 

BIG HUGS, LORI

14 comments:

marly said...

So sad. I guess the only thing we can do is pray for her to recover and strength for her family.

Andrea said...

praying for this precious family <3 I know that God can still do miracles today.. and He has healed me many times.. He can heal Winter too.
Blessings

Penny said...

Such sad news.... I will pray for little Winter and her family for strength and healing.....

annie said...

so heart rending..,, praying, yes!

WoolenSails said...

Lori,
I am sorry to hear about Winter, that is such a hard thing for a child to go through. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Debbie

Orange Sink said...

Sending prayers for little Winter! Prayers too for the family to find strength to cope with this ordeal.
Cathy G

The Evening Stitcher said...

Lori...I'm so saddened to hear this. God Bless her and her family...mighty prayers going her way..can't even imagine what they are going through.

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

What a heartbreaking ordeal for a young family to go through. Of course my prayers are being sent to little Winter and all her family.--Jan

Heather Wise said...

She and her family are in my prayers! "The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous man avails much." James 5:16

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Just breaks my heart when I hear about little ones with cancer. Prayers and thoughts going her way and to her family as well.
Blessings
Robin

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Prayers going up for Winter and her family ~ how scary for them ~ peace to their family

basketsnprims said...

I will be praying for her and the family, prayer is so very powerful.
hugs,
pam

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Lori, I sure will be praying for Winter and the entire family.
The Lord will lead them in the right direction with the doctors as well.
My heart broke when I read this,PLEASE keep us here on blogland posted on Winter and the family.
We are PRAYER WARRIOR'S here on blogland.
I have faith that everything will work out,the family needs to keep their faith more than ever.
God Bless You Winter.
Hugs,
Tricia

Raymond Homestead said...

So hard to understand why some people have to go through so much. Healing thoughts and prayers for this family.