Friday, June 8, 2012

TRUE LOVE & TEENIE TINY BIRDIES

ZOE IS USED TO BEING ON BRIAN'S SHOULDER OR
CHEST TO SNUGGLE WHEN ON THE COUCH.
OF COURSE BRIAN CAN'T DO THAT
RIGHT NOW SO YESTERDAY SHE FOUND A WAY TO GET
AS CLOSE AS SHE CAN AND SNUGGLED ON HIS SHOULDER
FOR A WHILE. I THINK IT MADE BRIAN FEEL GOOD TOO!

MY FRIEND REBECCA OF THE SIMPLE QUIET OFFERED
THESE TEENIE TINY PN BIRDIES ON HER LAST UPDATE
ON PRIMITIVE HANDMADES MERCANTILE. I COULD
PICTURE THEM ON MY DOLLIES LAPS SO I BOUGHT THEM.
REBECCA JUST POSTED A MOST WONDERFUL RENDITION
OF LORI BRECHLIN'S HEX & FREX ON HER BLOG.
SHE ALSO MENTIONED SHE IS MAKING MORE TEENIE TINY
PN PIECES WITH DIFFERENT MOTIFS SO STOP OVER
AND TAKE A LOOK. I LOVE MY LITTLE BIRDIES.
THANK YOU REBECCA!

I ALSO WANTED TO SHARE ANOTHER TESTIMONY OF HOW
GREAT OUR LORD GOD IS. SINCE I GOT
BRIAN HOME A WEEK AGO YESTERDAY I STARTED TO
GET A SINUS INFECTION. I'VE BEEN ORGANIC IN MY DIET FOR
A FEW YEARS NOW AND HAVE BEEN WORKING ON HEALING
SOME HEALTH ISSUES OF MY OWN ORGANICALLY.
THE ECZEMA BEING ONE OF THEM. SO ANYWAY, I DIDN'T WANT
TO PUT ANTIBIOTICS IN MY BODY WHEN I'M TRYING TO GET
OUT THE TOXINS SO I CHOSE NOT TO TAKE ANY. HOWEVER, I WAS
GETTING SICKER AND BY WEDNESDAY EVENING MY TEETH ACTUALLY
ACHED ON ONE SIDE. I EMAILED ONE OF MY SIL AND A DEAR
FRIEND TO PRAY FOR RELIEF. I PRAYED ALL NIGHT TOO WHEN
I WOULD WAKE UP. BY MORNING MY TEETH DIDN'T ACHE AT
ALL AND I HAVE BEEN GETTING BETTER EACH DAY SINCE!
OUR GRACIOUS AND LOVING LORD HAS SEEN FIT TO BLESS US
ONCE MORE AND I AM HUMBLED AND MOST GRATEFUL. TO
BE ABLE TO DO WHAT I NEED TO RIGHT NOW I NEEDED
TO HAVE MY HEALTH BACK. I KNEW HE HAD BEEN WITH ME
ON THIS WALK TO GET WELL AND HAD BLESSED ME
MUCH ALREADY SO I FELT HE WOULD HELP ME STAY ON TRACK.
NEVER DOUBT IF HE ANSWERS PRAYER!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

14 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

It just brings a big smile to my face to see sweet Zoe so happy, bless her heart and as you said, I'm sure Brian is loving every minute of it too! Good medicine for the both of them!

ihook2 said...

Lori-
Brian and Zoe look so content, such a wonderful picture. So happy to hear that God intervened in your health situation and you are feeling better. God is so good. He knows just what we need when we need it.
Hugs-
Pam

WoolenSails said...

That is so sweet, she is such a cuddlier.
I like the tiny pieces, I should try some small ones to add to my displays.

Debbie

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Awwww...it looks like Zoe is so happy her daddy is home. Sweet, sweet photo (looks like daddy is happy to have Zoe close by too!! )
___Jan

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Sweet, sweet pic of Brian and Zoe!
I just love Rebecca's creations. She chooses the most wonderful palette of colors!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Mugwump Woolies said...

Great photo! Looks like everybody is happy to be home!
Take good care,...have a great weekend,
Robyn

annie said...

They look so contented1 I love the little birds, and am so thankful you were helped. Prayer is so good coming to our aid, and the Lord so compasionate when we are in need. Great & Faithful is He! Have a good weekend!

PrimitiveHandmadesMercantile said...

Lori- The little birds are adorable,they look perfect with your dolls. Hope Brian is getting stronger. Zoey is a real cutie pie.

Kim said...

That puppy snuggle just melts my heart :)

Orange Sink said...

Bless Brian's and Zoe's heart for finding new and creative ways to snuggle! True love going on there for sure!
Rebecca's PN pieces look so awesome in your dollies laps! Like they were made for them! Love her work!
Lori I'm so glad you were able to beat the sinus infection the way you did! It goes to show we rely a little too much on antibiotics..... I'm guilty of it.... but sometimes they are a necessary thing! I hope you stay healthy and able to keep up with all the demands you have going on in life right now!
Big hugs and prayers your way!
Cathy G

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Brian is looking great and Zoe looks like she is enjoying the place right beside him. So glad your feeling better....God is good :)

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
What a sweet picture of mutual admiration and love!! Shows that love ALWAYS finds a way!!
I'm so happy to hear of all your wonderful blessings and many answers to prayer.....God is good indeed!!!!
Warm Hugs my friend~~
Julie

frontporchprims said...

The loyalty of a man's best friend. That is so cute. I can see they really love each other. I am so happy that the Lord has seen fit to bless you with the things you have asked for. He truly loves all of us and wants us to be happy and to learn from our trials. You have made good from this test of faith:) The tiny birds are so fun to look at. I love anything small like that. I am sorry I missed your birthday post. I hope it was a good one.
-Steph-

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww...how precious! What a little snuggle pup!! And I was wondering where all those sweet little punchneedle keeps of Rebecca's disappeared to so quickly! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin