Thursday, June 21, 2012

SAFELY HOME & MY NEWEST DOLLS




WE ARE HAPPILY ENSCONCED IN OUR HOME ONCE
AGAIN! HAD A GOOD TRIP HOME. ZOE WAS THRILLED TO SEE
US AND WE WERE THRILLED TO SEE HER. SHE ROAD THE
45 MILES HOME FROM THE KENNEL ON BRIAN'S LAP AND
WAS A HAPPY CAMPER. WE ALL THREE TOOK A SNOOZE
THIS AFTERNOON FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS.

ON THE WAY HOME I TOLD BRIAN WHEN TRIALS HAPPEN
IT MAKES YOU MORE AWARE OF THE REST OF THE WORLD
CONTINUING ON LIKE NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I HOPE WE WILL BE
MORE ATTUNED TO OTHERS NEEDS WHEN THEY ARE GOING
THRU A TOUGH TIME AND NOT FORGET TO REMEMBER AND PRAY
AS YOU HAVE DONE FOR US. IT'S EASY SOMETIMES TO GET
CAUGHT UP IN THE DAY TO DAY LIVING AND FORGET THAT SOMEONE
MIGHT BE NEEDING SOME EXTRA LOVE, PRAYERS AND SUPPORT.
THANK YOU FOR ONCE AGAIN BEING THERE FOR US AND
PLEASE DO LET US KNOW IF WE CAN PRAY FOR YOU.

I'VE POSTED PICS OF MY NEWEST DOLLS MINUS THEIR
DRESSES.  I HAVE YET TO DESIGN WHAT THEY WILL WEAR.
I HAD FUN DOING APPLIED NOSES AND MOUTHS ON THESE GIRLS.
THEY ARE SIMILAR BUT DIFFERENT TOO. I HAVEN'T NAMED THEM
YET EITHER BUT I AM THINKING THEY ARE SISTERS.
IT LOOKS LIKE I USED COFFEE TO AGE THEM BUT I DO NOT.
I HAVE A SPECIAL SEVERAL STEP TREATMENT IT TOOK ME YEARS
 TO GET JUST RIGHT. I WILL SHOW THEM AGAIN WHEN I GET THEM DRESSED.
THEY WILL BOTH BE OFFERED FOR SALE BUT IT MAY BE SOME
TIME IN JULY NOW BEFORE I CAN DO AN UPDATE. I STILL HAVE
A LOT OF WORK TO DO ON MY OFFERINGS.

THANK YOU MY BLOGGING FRIENDS FOR YOUR UNTIRING
SUPPORT AND PRAYERS. ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE BEEN
BLESSED AND ARE EVER GRATEFUL. ENJOY YOUR EVENING AS
WE SURELY WILL.

UNTI NEXT TIME....LORI

19 comments:

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Love the dollies !

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Just love that face! These are awesome.

Penny said...

Hi Lori.... So glad you are home safe and sound! I'm sure Zoe was a happy girl on the ride home... and that you all needed that nap you took this afternoon!!
Love your new dolls...they have the best faces....can't wait to see them in their new outfits!
Wishing you a peaceful, happy weekend....and a pain-free one for Brian!

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Lori...I'm glad to hear that the three of you are safe and sound in your lovely home...you know how much a fan I am of your dollies and these look fantastic!...can't wait to see how you dress them!

Take care,
Janet

Doniene said...

I am so very glad that Brian is home!!! Thanks for keeping us updated! Though I don't comment every time - I do pray for ya'll every day!!

Blessings

WoolenSails said...

Happy to hear that you are home and things are going well. Prayers that things will improve for Brian and you both can have some better times ahead. Love your dolls, something I want to make again.

Debbie

earlyamerica 1815 said...

Wonderful news Lori...so happy that the three of you are all back home...safe and sound, and TOGETHER!!! Will keep praying for Brian's speedy and full recovery!! Enjoy your weekend, Tina

earlyamerica 1815 said...

Forgot to say...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE SISTERS!!! :) Tina

annie said...

blessings to you!
sweet precious girls awaiting the dresses!

basketsnprims said...

So glad you are all home together again & that Brian is on the mend. Love the dolls.
hugs,
pam

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

So glad you all are home once again and hope in the next few days you all catch up on some rest.

Love the dolls you are working on!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Glad to hear you are safely home again. Hope everything goes well this time around and Brian is on the mend. We'll continue praying for you both.
The dolls are adorable ~ love all the detail!
Hope you have a wonderful and peaceful weekend!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Doing the "happy dance" for all of you!!! Hope you all get plenty of rest and just relax together...I'm sure that will be another important step in the recuperation process for all of you!!!
Love the dollies too!! I have been wanting to make some as well and now I feel inspired!!!
You continue to be in my prayers!!
Warm Hugs~~
Julie

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Home ~ a good place to be! You are so right about being so busy that we forget to look around us ~ hopefully, we all remember to pay special attention to those in need of our support ~ thanks for the reminder! Cute sister dolls!

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Glad all three of you are safe and cozy at home again.
Louise

Raymond Homestead said...

Glad you are home again!! Love the dolls, I'll be anxious to see them again after they've gone clothes shopping,lol!

Cat Haven Crafts said...

Consider this a prayer for you and Brian and just a little note to say I love the litte prim dolls. In fact, I have name for one of them "Primmy Ann." Have a glorious day!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love, love, love your new dollies Lori!! And so glad to hear you, Brian, and Zoe are home safely again. I need to read a few posts back to learn how things turned out (been busy with "mom" things - and heading out on Monday to Madison for Lil Crow's knee issue)....but it must be good that you're home! Smiles & Hugs~ Robin

thesimplequiet said...

Lori, I am so thrilled to hear that the three of you are home, safe, sound and happy, together. Sending up prayers for Brian's continued healing and many, many more contented years together for all of you.

Your new dolls are perfect!

rebecca