Saturday, June 30, 2012

KATHY

I JUST GOT HOME A BIT AGO. WHEN I GOT TO THE HOSPITAL KATHY WAS SITTING IN THE CHAIR NEXT TO HER BED IN THE CCU. SHE TOLD HER HUBBY AND SISTER'S TO GO HAVE LUNCH AND SHE WAS WAITING FOR HERS. SHE STOOD UP AND HUGGED ME. I THINK SHE WAS A LITTLE SURPRISED TO SEE ME BUT I TOLD HER I HAD TO COME AND SEE FOR MYSELF SHE WAS ALRIGHT. SHE LOOKED REALLY GOOD AND WAS MOVED TO A REGULAR ROOM AFTER LUNCH. I HAD FULLY INTENDED TO STAY THE NIGHT UP THERE AND COME HOME TOMORROW MORNING BUT SHE WANTED ME TO CANCEL AND COME HOME TO BRIAN, SO I DID. THAT IS CLASSIC KATHY THO, NO MATTER WHAT SHE IS GOING THRU SHE PUTS OTHERS FIRST. IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE HER! SHE WILL BE ABLE TO COME HOME IN A DAY OR TWO. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE PRAYERS ON HER BEHALF AND BRIAN AND I TOO. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!! I TOLD HER TO CALL ME AFTER SHE GETS HOME AND FEELS LIKE IT. SHE HAS 4 SISTER'S, A BROTHER, DAD AND HUBBY WHO ALL LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER. WITH MUCH RELIEF AND PRAISE FOR OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

17 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I am so happy to hear the good news.

Debbie

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

When I saw your post on a blogroll I was afraid to check on it! SOOO glad she is bouncing back so well!!---hope Brian is well too--Jan

annie said...

so thankful to read this!

marly said...

YAY!!! Going home in a day or two is excellent!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Good news!

Dirty Martini Queen said...

That's wonderful news
Donna

Orange Sink said...

Lori,
That is such wonderful news! I hope she continues on a good path to a full recovery!
Hugs!
Cathy

Sandra said...

I am so happy for Kathy and you, Lori. You are a wonderful friend to your wonderful friend. Sandra
Homespun Elegance

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
That's great news!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Penny said...

Wonderful news!!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Wonderful!

kelley said...

Happy goose bumps here for the wonderful news about Kathy!!!

woolyredrug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
woolyredrug said...

So glad to read this great news...thanks for taking time to keep us updated! Please take some time to rest and care for yourself, too.
...I did spell check this comment;)

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
I am SO HAPPY for you and for Kathy too!! God is INDEED GOOD!!
Take care of yourself too and get some much needed and well deserved rest my friend!!
Thanks too for the wonderful card and lovely comment on my blog today!! We all need that "rest between two deep breaths" don't we?
Big Hugs~~
Julie

frontporchprims said...

So happy your dear friend will be coming home. I cherish good friends. They are very hard to find. You are a good friend too. -Steph-

Meredith said...

I have been keeping up on all the posts and praying. I liked that you wrote AND PRAISE FOR OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, I ajm so glad you got to see her. When my best friend came to see me in the hospital it changed everything. Big hugs