Saturday, June 16, 2012

A BUMP IN THE ROAD

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS. BRIAN WAS ADMITTED TO OUR LOCAL HOSPITAL TODAY. WE THINK IT'S AN ISSUE CONCERNING THE BLOOD THINNER HE HAS BEEN TAKING SINCE HIS SURGERY. WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS. I THINK HE'll BE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR AT LEAST A COUPLE OF DAYS. I'M GLAD HE'S WHERE HE CAN GET THE HELP HE NEEDS AND I KNOW THE LORD IS WITH US. WE LIVE CLOSE TO OUR LITTLE HOSPITAL, JUST A COUPLE OF COUNTRY MILES, SO I'LL GO BACK AND FORTH SO I CAN LET ZOE OUT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMEMBERING US. I'll LET YOU KNOW HOW BRIAN IS DOING. BIG HUGS,LORI

12 comments:

annie said...

praying!

basketsnprims said...

Hi, Lori ~ I'm praying this is resolved quickly and he is back home again. I pray daily for you and Brian.
hugs,
pam

WoolenSails said...

Lori,
I am sorry to hear about Brian and prayer that they can regulate his system with the right meds and he recovers fully.

Debbie

Mugwump Woolies said...

Prayers going up!
Robyn

TheCrankyCrow said...

Of course I'll pray - have been, and will redouble efforts....Lighting a candle on this dreary day for good measure....Hugs My Friend ~ Robin

Orange Sink said...

Lori,
I will keep Brian in thought and prayer. These health issues can be a continual struggle so I hope having so many kind souls with prayers will bring some comfort.
I'm glad the hospital is so close!
Take care my friend!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Raymond Homestead said...

Prayers for you, Brian and Zoe. Glad he is able to be close to home!

Penny said...

Praying for you and Brian.... Glad your hospital is nearby!

moosecraft said...

Prayers for you and Brian... sometimes it takes a couple of dosage adjustments to get the thinners where they should be... everyone's system is a little bit different... hugs!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Please know that you have been and continue to be in our prayers!!
Sending lots of love to you!!
Big Hugs~~
Julie
P.S.
Thanks for the sweet post too...so very thoughtful of you and just know I loved seeing where you displayed them!! xoxox

Jacqueline said...

I hope things go well for both of you.

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Lori~ sending prayers~
Teresa