Monday, May 21, 2012

REDWARE ORNIES AND PUNKINS


I'VE BEEN DOING SOME RUG HOOKING!
THE REDWARE ORNIES ARE A SPECIAL ORDER I
JUST FINISHED INSPIRED BY SOME OF MY REDWARE
PLATES. I THINK THEY TURNED OUT PRETTY GOOD.
I HOPE MY CUSTOMER DOES TOO!!
THEY ARE 4~1/2" ACROSS.


AND I'VE BEEN HOOKING ONE OF THE PUNKIN
RUGS I WANTED TO DO FOR OUR HOME. IT'S A RUNNER AND
I'M TRYING TO KEEP IT VERY MUTED. THE  COLORS ARE
SHOWING MUCH BRIGHTER THAN THEY ARE.
I SHOULD FINISH IT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS
AND THEN I WILL SHOW YOU THE WHOLE THING.

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY.
WE HAD THREE DAYS IN THE 80'S BUT TODAY BACK
DOWN TO OUR NORMAL TEMPS FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

16 comments:

Ronda said...

Love the redware ornies!...have a great day Lori..
Blessings,
~Ronda

earlyamerica 1815 said...

The ornies turned out so cute Lori, and I'm lovin' the pumpkin rug. The colors look great to me!! Cooler here today, but we had a HOT and humid weekend!! Enjoy your day, Tina

Mugwump Woolies said...

Hi Lori,
The redware ornies are great...perfect colors! Can't wait to see the rug! It's actually not too hot here today :)!
Have a great week,
Robyn

Orange Sink said...

Hi Lori,
I love those redware hooked ornies! And can't wait to see the punkin rug in it's entirety! Looks fabulous!
Hugs!
Cathy G

annie said...

I really like them!

Penny said...

Love the hooked ornies... you did a great job on them!!
Looking forward to seeing your completed pumpkin runner.... I know it will be fabulous!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Looking forward to seeing your completed runner. Sweet ornies.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Ann said...

The ornaments you made are WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing them with us. ~Ann

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Love the ornaments!! Can't wait to see your rug all finished!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Lori your redware ornies turned out wonderful ~ I'm sure your customer is going to Love them. Can't wait to see how your runner turns out!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Jacqueline said...

You are so talented.. love the punkins, Fall is my favorite season of all.

Jeanne said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE REDWARE ORNIES!!

frontporchprims said...

The ornies are really cool. The colors are beautiful and the designs are fun to look at. You did such a great job on them. -Steph-

The Wool Cupboard said...

I LOVE your redware ornies, Lori! The pumpkin rug looks prim and wonderful...can't wait to see the whole thing. The colors are perfect.

Linda

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

The redware ornies are great.
You do such nice neat work!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Those little redware ornies are ADORABLE, Lori! And I say, it's never too early for something pumpkiny! Loving the wools you're using.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin