Thursday, April 26, 2012

NEW SAMPLER FINISHED

THIS IS THE SAMPLER I STARTED LAST WEEK AFTER I FINISHED
 MY RUG. I USED TWO ANTIQUE SAMPLERS FOR
INSPIRATION AND THE HORSE IS FROM
A STACY NASH PATTERN.

I MADE THE SAMPLER FOR A CERTAIN SPOT
IN OUR BEDROOM. AFTER CHANGING A FEW THINGS
AROUND I NEEDED JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING MORE FOR
UNDER THIS BIGGER SAMPLER.
I'LL SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHERE IT IS SOON!
I WANT TO MAKE A LITTLE QUILT YET FOR THE
LIVING ROOM AND THEN I'LL BE TAKING LOTS OF NEW
PICS FOR MY PT SO STAY TUNED! THEY SHOULD BE
ON MY PT IN A
COUPLE OF WEEKS OR SOONER.

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

16 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Lori
It turned out Beautiful~ Love it!!
smiles
Teresa

Merry Wind Farm said...

Love, love, love Eliza Booth! The big horse on top of the house is perfect.
Melinda

basketsnprims said...

I love it, Lori!
hugs,
pam

WoolenSails said...

I love that piece, beautiful way to bring stitcheries that you love, all together.

Debbie

Becki said...

What beautiful work!

Becki

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

You are so talented!! They look beautiful!!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Beautiful work, Lori. Love the mustard house and red roof!
Robyn

Maria said...

great Sampler Lori. Your work is amazing. Maria

Penny said...

Beautiful sampler, Lori..... and it looks great with the other one on your wall! Just love it!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Wonderful job! I absolutley love it! The two of them look great together. Well done!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Just perfect! I am so envious of all you accomplish. Maybe one of these days...sigh!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

The Humble Stitcher said...

I love how your sampler turned out, Lori. And it looks just perfect with the other one, too! Can't wait to see all of your new pics :)
Sandy

Janet - underthewillow said...

it's beautiful Lori!!

Janet

Joanne said...

Beautiful - i don't know how you get done all you do! Love it all!

Karen said...

Love it Lori - its beautiful. Can't wait to see the new pics

Hugs- Karen

TheCrankyCrow said...

You, my friend, have a mad kind of talent. WOW!! Love this!! (And can you send some of those stitching elves my way???) ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin