Thursday, April 12, 2012

MY PROGRESS

THE MORE I GET DONE ON THIS RUG THE MORE
I AM LOVING IT! I'LL USE THE ANTIQUE BLACK ON
IN THE BACKGROUND AROUND THE REMAINING
TWO HEARTS. I'M USING REBECCA ERB'S REVERSIBLE
BLACK. IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND I ALWAYS
KEEP SOME IN MY STASH! MOST OF THE WOOLS I'M
USING ARE OFF THE BOLT FROM REBECCA OR
HEAVEN'S TO BETSY. I MAY HAVE THIS RUG DONE
BY NEXT WEEK IF I CAN FIND TIME TO KEEP AT IT.
 THE PICTURE IS SHOWING BRIGHTER THAN IT IS.
IT'S MUCH MORE MUTED IN PERSON.

HOPING YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

10 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Looking Great Lori!! How big is it?

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

what is the size of your rug Lori??
I use all of rebeccas' wool too, and the reversible black is top of my list!!!
Beautiful work my friend~
Lori

Ronda said...

Gorgeous....thanks for sharing your progress..

Karen said...

It's looking beautiful Lori - loving the colors. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
The rug is really looking amazing!!
Great job my friend!!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Warm Hugs~~
Julie

woolyredrug said...

Just wonderful Lori!!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Beautiful, Lori!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Lori:
It's looking beautiful.
Hugs,
Susan

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Love it!!! it's a big rug too! It will be wonderful once it's done!! OLM

ihook2 said...

Oh Lori, just love your rug. I drew out something similar to that and just never enlarged it and now it's buried in all the "stuff". Must get organized. Love the red, which one of Rebecca's is it? Glad you are able to hook again. Can't wait to see it finished.
Pam