Saturday, April 28, 2012

LITTLE GRAPE BASKET BLOCKS

HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

THIS IS WHAT I AM UP TO.  SOME SMALL GRAPE
BASKET QUILT BLOCKS IN BROWNS AND TANS.
I'M GOING TO HAVE 9 BLOCKS WHEN DONE THAT
WILL MAKE A CHARMING SMALL QUILT. THE BLOCKS
ARE 5" FINISHED. IT WILL BE HAND QUILTED, PROBABLY
IN BAPTIST FAN PATTERN. I HAVE A SPOT IN THE
LIVING ROOM JUST WAITING FOR IT.

I'VE BEGUN TO TAKE NEW PICTURES FOR
MY PT SO DON'T GIVE UP ON ME! I'M PICKY ABOUT
HOW I WANT THEM TO LOOK SO I TAKE MY TIME.

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

9 comments:

quiltsbycheri said...

will as wonderful when done as all your other handmade treasures that fill your home with love.....

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

The little blocks look so cute can't wait to see it all finished!!

The English Romantic said...

I love these little blocks. you've given me an idea for some French General fabric that I have.
Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.
Smiles, Angela.

kelley said...

Lovely little basket blocks...you've been on quite a roll creating lately...can't wait to see the new pic on PT...

primitivebettys said...

You always make the best prim stuff! <3

Rugs and Pugs said...

Sweet! So many little pieces :)
Happy Sunday to you.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Ondrea said...

Gorgeous blocks! I think I just made one of those for the Farmer's Wife quilt only it is 6".

annie said...

those are so pretty, I love the small size!

luverlie said...

just found your blog and love EVERYTHING! I'm making a basket quilt sampler (much larger blocks) and this one is super cute. tfs