Wednesday, April 4, 2012

THE BEST REPRO TREEN PLATES....

I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT ANTIQUE TREEN PLATES FOR
YEARS ONLINE AND JUST COULDN'T AFFORD TO
BUY ANY. I WAS THRILLED WHEN I SAW THAT
DON AND PAT GADDY OF
WERE MAKING REPRODUCTION TREEN PLATES!
I ORDERED THREE FOR THE TOP OF MY BOWL RACK
IN THE LIVING ROOM AND THEY LOOK SOOOOO
GOOD WITH MY OLD BOWLS. THE PLATES LOOK
SO AUTHENTIC, I COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED.
AND I SPENT LESS FOR ALL THREE THAN I WOULD HAVE
FOR ONE ANTIQUE ONE!

AREN'T THEY AWESOME?!

I'M SO HAPPY I ORDERED THEM. I HAD REPRO
PEWTER PLATES IN THE BOWL RACK BUT
I'D BEEN WANTING A MORE PRIMITIVE LOOK
FOR SOME TIME. THESE ARE JUST PERFECT!
THANK YOU DON AND PAT FOR YOUR
GREAT TALENT AND FILLING MY ORDER SO QUICKLY!

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

11 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Lori~ They are beautiful~they did a wonderful job with them & you displayed them perfectly~

smiles
Teresa

Penny said...

I love them! They look wonderful in your bowl rack and with your old bowls! I may just have to go over and pay Olde Bittersweet Farm a visit!
Have a happy Wednesday!!

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Lori!...so you're the one who hogged all the treen plates last time huh?...just kidding!! LOL...they're fabulous!!...everything Don and Pat make is absolutely wonderful...and I love how you have your hog scrapers and candle molds displayed too!

Janet

Robin said...

Wow..those are wonderful !! Hey, I should just go comment under your last post, but I'm being lazy....lol
your punched mat of the old vintage rug, is really awesome !!! you do amazing work !!
Robin

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

The plates are great! I did not know about Olde Bittersweet Farm. I am going right now to check it out!
Hope you are having a wonderful spring day.
Louise

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wow!!! They look great with your other treenware!!!
Love your candle molds and chabersticks!!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

The Burlap Owl said...

Lori,
~ Love your collections- Your hogscrapers look great too...You can never have too many!!
Take Care,
Tina

frontporchprims said...

They looks so authentic, and you are right, originals are massivley expensive. Thanks for the link. I bet there are plenty of us who will enjoy these bowls. -Steph-

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Lori:
They look great in your house. Wow, you have quite a few.
It's exciting to learn about where to find the ones you can afford.
Hugs,
Susan

Mugwump Woolies said...

Wonderful plates, Lori. Love all your tin...I see horsies prancing across your gorgeous mustard cupboard!
Robyn

Joanne said...

The are beautiful plates. Looks great in your house!