Tuesday, March 27, 2012

UPDATE PREVIEW....

HERE ARE THE OFFERINGS I'VE BEEN WORKING ON.
BUNNIES (ABOVE)
ALL THREE ARE RAG STUFFED.
BLACK BUNNY DESIGN BY JACKIE SCHMIDT.
I ADDED THE LITTLE WOOL POUCH WITH
HOMESPUN CARROT.
THE TWO LIGHTER BUNNIES ARE MY
DESIGN FROM LAST YEAR BASED ON AN
ANTIQUE BUNNY DOLL. I CHANGED THE EARS
THIS YEAR. THEY ARE LINED WITH A BROWN PRINT
AND I MADE THEM POINT DOWN INSTEAD OF UP.

4 PATCH QUILT
BASED ON AN ANTIQUE DOLL QUILT.

SPOOLS QUILT

DOLLS...PATIENCE ON THE LEFT
LINSEY & WOOLSEY (HER SHEEP) ON RIGHT
BOTH RAG STUFFED. SHEEP IS COTTON STUFFED.
BOTH MY OWN DESIGNS.

PEEP MAKE~DO.
I USED A RUSTY HOG SCRAPER
FOR THE BASE. FILLED WITH CRUSHED WALNUT
SHELLS AND FIBERFILL.

LARGE BLACK WALLBOX MADE OUT OF PINE.
REALLY WELL MADE WITH LEATHER HINGES
ON THE TOP.
THE UPDATE WILL BE THIS THURSDAY MORNING
MARCH 29, AT 9 AM CENTRAL TIME.
I HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ME THEN.
THE ITEMS FOR SALE ALBUM ON MY
PICTURETRAIL IS CLOSED UNTIL THE UPDATE.

I AM STILL WORKING ON A PN DESIGN
BASED ON AN ANTIQUE HOOKED RUG.
IF I CAN'T GET IT DONE IN TIME FOR THE
UPDATE I WILL OFFER IT AFTERWARDS.
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY.

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

12 comments:

ann hermes said...

Lovely items, as usual! I knew right away where your doll quilt inspiration came from. Very nice job capturing the antique feel.

Penny said...

Love these items, and will stop by on Thursday morning for the update!!
Have a great day!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori!
Really wonderful creations for your update!! I especially love the hogscraper...so perfect!! Well, everything else is too, but I guess I have to have a favorite!
Best wishes for your update my sweet friend!!
Happy Punching!
Big Hugs~~
Julie

jennifer768 said...

Love your goodies! Looking forward to the update.Hus,Jen

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful pieces, but i have to say, I love your dolls and the quilt, that would make a wonderful setting.

Debbie

woollylottrugs said...

Anxious for Thursday morning. All the items are really beautiful. I know the work you do and it's beyond excellent!

hugs
cyndi

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you everyone! Hugs, Lori

Orange Sink said...

Lori,
Your work is gorgeous as always! I LOVE everything! You have been really busy with all the sewing and that little quilt...... oh be still my heart!!
May your update be mucho successful!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
What wonderful goodies you have to offer! Too bad I can never check them out 'til later in the day :(
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

From Sherry's Heart said...

Everything looks FANTASTICAL!!!! But you already know that I'm LOVIN' Linsey & Woolsey!!!!
Sherry

The Humble Stitcher said...

What wonderful goodies, Lori! I think I love everything you made, especially the dolls and quilts. You always do such beautiful work!
Sandy

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

I am in love with the spools quilt.
The bunnies are great too!
I love your work.
Louise