Monday, March 19, 2012

OFFERINGS I'M WORKING ON....

HERE IS A BOWL FULL OF ITEMS TO
BE AGED FOR MY NEXT PT UPDATE.
I'M HOPING TO GET TO THAT TODAY.
THEN THERE WILL BE LOTS OF FINISHING TO DO!
DOLLS, BUNNY DOLLS, A PEEP MAKE~DO, OH MY!!
THE SHEEP GOES WITH THE BIGGEST DOLL.
WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT I NAME THEM!

I PIECED THIS SPOOL QUILT YESTERDAY.
ALL THE SPOOLS ARE BROWNS AND TANS.
I AM NOW APPLIQUEING A COXCOMB FLOWER
ON TOP OF THEM AND MAYBE A BIRD OR TWO.
MY OWN IDEA. I THINK IT'S GOING TO TURN
OUT NEAT! IT WILL BE HAND QUILTED IN THE BAPTIST
FAN QUILT DESIGN.

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A SUPER DAY.
WE'VE HAD SEVERAL DAYS IN THE 70'S AND OUR
SNOW IS ABOUT GONE. JUST A FEW PATCHES
LEFT BUT I'M SURE WE'LL GET A LITTLE WHITE STUFF YET.
GOING TO HAVE A COUPLE MORE WARM DAYS IN
THE 70'S AND THEN BACK DOWN TO 40'S AND 50'S.

ENJOY YOUR DAY WHEREVER YOU ARE!
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

10 comments:

moosecraft said...

I just brought out my bunny I adopted from you last year and I just looooooove him! Your quilt is looking very nice! Looking forward to seeing the finish. Happy Spring to you!

annie said...

I always love seeing your updates!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
I am sure all your offerings will be wonderful ~ as always :)
This weather is spoiling us for sure!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori!
Enjoy all that warm weather for me! It was 27 with frost this AM!
The sun is finally shining though so I am happy for that, AND happy to see your lovely things....Oh Joy!! Looks like a "bowl full of fun" to me and I know you will make them all amazing!!
The quilt is wonderful too and I love your colors!!
Have a really fun day playing with all your "loverlies" my friend!
Hugs~~ Julie

Primitive Stars said...

Hi,love your blog,can`t wait to see how primy they turn out. Also the quilt is wonderful.Blessings Francine.

jennifer768 said...

Can't wait to see how they all turn out.That quilt is going to be awesome.Hugs,Jen

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

I love the spool quilt. I can't wait to see it quilted!

It feels like summer time here in our mountains. I would rather have a little snow!

Happy Spring,
Louise

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

My goodness you have been busy....and looks like you have quite a bit that will be finished in no time. Loved seeing your wonderful horse rug in a previous post and your blue and brown four patch....your work is always so nice! Have a great week :) Ginger

kelley said...

the spool quilt looks to be a beauty...looking forward to seeing your update...

frontporchprims said...

Get those naked babies grubbied and dressed:) Sounds like they need some shorts by how warm it is. I always love to see what you are working on. -Steph-