Thursday, February 9, 2012

TO BE OFFERED SOON....



ABOVE ARE TWO ITEMS I'VE BEEN WORKING
ON FOR THE
PRIMITIVE HANDMADES MERCANTILE
UPDATE WHICH WILL BE NEXT FRIDAY,
FEBRUARY 17TH. THE SHEEP PN IS INSPIRED BY
AN ANTIQUE HOOKED RUG. THE CROSS STITCH IS
AN ORIGINAL DESIGN AND WILL BE MADE INTO
A SLEEVE TO SLIP OVER THE FRONT COVER
OF THE OLD SCHOOL BOOK PICTURED WITH IT.
I'M HOPING TO GET AT LEAST ONE MORE ITEM
DONE FOR THIS UPDATE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK
THE END OF NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT I'LL BE OFFERING.
WE HAVE MANY WONDERFUL ARTISAN'S THAT
WILL BE OFFERING PRIMITIVE GOODS OF EVERY KIND.
OUR THEME FOR FEBRUARY IS SHEEP, PRESIDENT'S AND SPRING.
I HOPE YOU CAN VISIT US TO SEE ALL THE NEW
ITEMS OFFERED. THE LINK IS IN THE UPPER LEFT OF
MY SIDE BAR.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

13 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Lori:
The sheep is very pretty, and the book cover sleeve is beautiful.
I like browsing on the PHM.
Hugs,
Susan

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Lori,
I just came from looking over there at PHM and congrats!! your hooked
pieces are sold.
Hugs,
Susan

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you Susan! Lori

Penny said...

Both items you will be listing are just wonderful! I love all your works of art.....

The Humble Stitcher said...

Lori...I love both pieces so far and am looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. Those cross stitch flowers are especially pretty :) Best of luck on your upcoming update!
Sandy

annie said...

looking forward to the updat, I like what you're already showing!

jennifer768 said...

Lori,I love your work!It is always inspiring.Hugs,Jen

Maria said...

Great items Lori, Maria

Orange Sink said...

Lori,
Love your sheep NP and stitched cover! I've had sheep on my mind too lately!! Your work is gorgeous as always..... the time is getting close and boy am I nervous!!! You will do great!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

cucki said...

everything is so sweet..
simply beautiful xx

earlyamerica 1815 said...

All I can Lori, is that YOU AMAZE ME!!! :) Your new projects are WONDERFUL!! :) Tina

Karen said...

Wonderful things - I like the book sleeve xstitch - what a unique idea

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh....I'm loving these both something awful!! Now, I punch, and I stitch - but why is it your pieces steal my heart and mine, well, just don't??? ;o) You are a gifted soul my friend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin