Friday, January 20, 2012

PRIMITIVE HANDMADES MERCANTILE UPDATE





GOOD FRIDAY MORNING!
I'VE JUST ADDED THESE THREE NEW ITEMS
TO THE NEW SELLING BLOG I'VE JOINED.
PLEASE STOP BY
PRIMITIVE HANDMADES MERCANTILE
AND CHECK OUT ALL THE WONDERFUL
OFFERINGS. DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR
THE NEWSLETTER AND GET YOUR NAME
IN THE DRAWING FOR SOME SPECIAL
HANDMADES! THE LINK IS ON MY SIDEBAR
TO THE LEFT. NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE
3RD FRIDAY IN FEBRUARY SO PLEASE MARK YOUR
CALENDARS! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

8 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hi,Lori~
Gorgeous offerings~
smiles
Teresa

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Very nice things, indeed! I'm sure you'll do well ~ congratulations on your new endeavor!

cucki said...

everything is so sweet..
big hugs xxx

The Humble Stitcher said...

Beautiful work, Lori! I love the new selling blog and wish you and all of the artists the best of luck there.
Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
Sandy

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Lovely offerings, Lori.
Hugs,
Susan

TeresaM said...

Thank you Lori!!! I see you sold the black needle punched heart.........I love it!!!

frontporchprims said...

Beautiful items. I just love the colors. Good luck. -Steph-

Angie Berry said...

Beautiful Lori! Gotta get over to that new website right now!