Thursday, January 19, 2012

NEW SELLING BLOG


I'VE JOINED A NEW GROUP SELLING BLOG AND OUR
GRAND OPENING WILL BE TOMORROW!!
WE WILL BE UPDATING THE THIRD FRIDAY OF
EVERY MONTH. I'LL BE PUTTING NEW ITEMS ON
TOMORROW MORNING AND WILL ANNOUNCE IT
HERE AS A REMINDER. I'VE ADDED A LINK TO
THE LEFT SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND SEE
ALL THE WONDERFUL ARTISANS WHO WILL
BE OFFERING PRIMITIVE WARES FOR SALE.

ALSO SIGN UP FOR THE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
AND GET YOUR NAME IN A FREE GRAND OPENING
DRAWING. THE DRAWING WILL BE OPEN FOR ONE
WEEK FROM OUR OPENING TOMORROW.

I'D LIKE TO GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO
TERESA MILLER AND ROBIN LEUSHEN
FOR INVITING ME TO JOIN THIS TALENTED
GROUP OF ARTISANS AND FOR ALL THE HARD
WORK IN GETTING THE BLOG ALL SET UP TO GO.

I ALSO WANTED TO MENTION MY PT UPDATE
WILL BE NEXT WEDNESDAY MORNING AND
I WILL SHOW YOU A PREVIEW HERE ON MY BLOG
ON MONDAY OF ALL I HAVE TO OFFER FOR THAT.
SOME FUN THINGS!

I WILL HAVE A REMINDER HERE TOMORROW
FOR THE GROUP SELLING BLOG AND HOPE YOU
CAN JOIN US FOR THE FUN!
I'LL BE ADDING 3 NEW ITEMS TOMORROW.
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

5 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I can sense the excitement and enthusiasm you must be feeling for
your new venue. Good Luck to you,
Lori, and to the rest of the group.
I'm going to look at the blog now.
Blessings,
Susan

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
I'm wishing you all good things on your new venture!!! I know it will be exciting!!
Have a wonderful day, my friend, and happy creating!!
Warm Hugs~~
Julie

cucki said...

hello dear, me sending you lots of good luck wishes too..
i know it is truly very exciting..
have a lovely time..
hugs cucki xx

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Lori~ way to go~ looks like an awesome group of talent~ wonderful offerings~
smiles
Teresa

Karen said...

Congratulations on making the next leap in selling your wonderful treasures - you will do well because your handmades are wonderful :)

Hugs - Karen