Saturday, January 14, 2012

A LITTLE CHANGE

AFTER I PUT MY CHRISTMAS AWAY I HAD A BUG
TO MOVE A COUPLE OF THINGS AROUND. THIS DRY SINK
WAS IN THE DINING ROOM. I LOWERED THE
OLDE RAG DOLLS RUG A BIT. I THINK I LIKE IT.
IT MAKES THE ROOM LOOK BIGGER MINUS ONE
LARGE CUPBOARD.

I PLACED THE CANDLE HOLDER JUDY GAVE ME
ON IT ALONG WITH MY DOLLS AND AN ANTIQUE
WICK TRIMMER. BOTH PINKEEPS ARE ORIGINAL
DESIGNS MADE BY MY FRIEND TINA WOLTMAN.
BLACK DOLLS ARE ALL ORIGINAL DESIGNS
MADE BY MY FRIEND JACKIE SCHMIDT.

I SWITCHED OUT THE DRY SINK FOR THE PIE SAFE
I STORE MY WOOL IN. IT TOOK MORE GETTING USED
TO THIS CUPBOARD HERE. I DIDN'T KNOW IF IT
LOOKED FUNNY TO HAVE MY WOOL IN THE DINING
ROOM BUT ONE NICE THING IS IT'S NEXT TO THE BIG
 WINDOW AND I CAN SEE MY WOOL COLORS! 
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE ON TOP OF THE PIE SAFE.
IT MAY CHANGE BUT FOR NOW I'M LIKING MY OLD
TIN THINGS AND HOG SCRAPPER CANDLE STICKS HERE.

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

18 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love the new changes, always enjoying seeing your home and the wonderful prims. I think the wool cabinet looks like a linen storage, so it goes just as well in that spot.

Debbie

earlyamerica 1815 said...

It all looks wonderful Lori!!! It's always so much fun to move things around...makes everything "old" look new again!!! :) Talk soon, Tina PS...I was going to call you, but too busy last week...Darlene called me the other day and told me to make sure to tell you HI!!! She really enjoyed meeting you when we were in Arthur!!

bayrayschild said...

I Love It!

Audrey

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your decor, prim perfect, what an awesome collection of dolls. Hugs, Lecia

annie said...

I like your changes!

Orange Sink said...

Your home looks so lovely and love all your cupboards! I know you'll really like having your wool close to natural light! All of your collections are awesome Lori! Wish I could come and wander through your house to really see everything!! It's all displayed perfectly!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Doniene said...

Lovely! I love the tin items! Great display!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

I love your wool cupboard there, especially with the glass doors. If I don't see somethin it doesn't get used. That's my excuse for having a messy craft room...I have to see it all, lol!

Raymond Homestead said...

Looks nice Lori! Love the rug in front of your wool cupboard!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Lori~
Wonderful changes~ love the dolls~ pretty prim decorating~
smiles
Teresa

Kathy (woolfind) said...

I wouldn't change a thing! Love how the sun shines on the wool and you can see your colors. Just watch them so they don't fade. but knowing you, you'll use them up before that can ever happen ;). And I love your arrangement on top!!

cucki said...

hello dear, it is looking so lovely..
i love the dolls so much..
sending you hugs cucki xx

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Everything looks perfect! I love black dolls, your collections is awesome.

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

The change is good. Oh, I drooled over your candle molds. The
black dollies, too.

Green Creek Primitives said...

I like the new changes, just love looking at your house, you have a good eye for placing things, just love all your old items. Vicky

Mugwump Woolies said...

Love those dollies and that rug! Everything looks great, as always...love coming by for a visit...such a "welcoming" home!
Robyn

Joanne said...

Love what you have done - of course you got great things to work with!

Donna said...

Will the wool fade with the sun coming in?