Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

ZOE AND MY OLD BEARS. THIS PHOTO
WAS ON OUR CHRISTMAS
CARD THIS YEAR.

JUST FOR FUN....SOME MORE CLOSE UP
SHOTS AROUND THE HOUSE. SOON IT WILL
BE PUT AWAY UNTIL NEXT YEAR. I'M STILL
ENJOYING IT ALL THO.





ME AND MY TOODLES DOLL. I THINK I WAS FIVE MAYBE.
I DON'T HAVE HER BUT I WISH I DID! MAYBE THAT'S
WHY I LIKE TO MAKE DOLLS TODAY.

WISHING ALL A MOST WONDERFUL AND JOYOUS
CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR LOVED ONES.

 THE ANGEL SAID UNTO THEM, FEAR NOT,
FOR BEHOLD, I BRING YOU GOOD TIDINGS OF GREAT
JOY, WHICH SHALL BE TO ALL PEOPLE.

FOR UNTO YOU IS BORN THIS DAY, IN THE
CITY OF DAVID, A SAVIOUR, WHO IS CHRIST THE LORD.

BRIAN, LORI AND ZOE



15 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Wonderful photos! That last one of you is priceless...I love it!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs,
Courtney

Shakerwood said...

How ever did you get Zoe to sit like that? My two would have eaten every one of them while I was trying to get the perfect shot! Merry Christmas to your family ....

Joanne said...

Merry Christmas to you, Brian and Zoe Lori! Hope it's wonderful!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Merry Christmas, Lori. May you and Brian (and Zoe, too) be blessed with health and happiness in 2012.
Hugs :)
Lauren

marijke's crea said...

Have a merry Christmas and a healthy and creative 2012!
groetjes Marijke

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Merry Christmas to you, Brian
and Zoe, too!
Susan

denise said...

Merry Christmas!! beautiful pics and i love your hooked cany cane! Denise

Janet - underthewillow said...

Merry Christmas Lori!!!

Janet

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Merry Christmas Dear Lori!!!
Hugs and Blessings~~
Julie

cucki said...

merry christmas dear..
love
cucki xx

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Merry Christmas!

Carmen and the Primcats

The Humble Stitcher said...

Oh Lori...you always have the best pictures! The one of Zoe and the bears is so adorable. I collect old bears too so have a weakness for the old guys but Zoe makes them even more special :)
I hope you, Brian, and Zoe had a wonderful Christmas!
Sandy

TheCrankyCrow said...

You're making me wish I were on your Christmas card list....that photo of Miss Zoe and the bears is absolutely precious!!! Although that one of you and your Toodles doll is a pretty close second....What a little blonde cutie you were (are!).....And your home - well, your home and your decor are absolutely breathtaking....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Donna said...

My daughter's dog Daisy finds her gifts, she is crazy for Christmas and her toys! Her antics are enjoyed.

Many Blessings for the New Year!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Cute photo of Zoe~ so precious~
pretty displays~love the candy cane~
smiles
Teresa