Monday, December 19, 2011

GOOD MONDAY


THINGS ARE PRETTY QUIET HERE. I'M
JUST WORKING ON MY GIFTS FOR TWO FRIENDS.
WE WILL GET TOGETHER NEXT WEEK TO EXCHANGE
OUR GIFTS. I CAN'T SHOW YOU JUST YET WHAT
I AM MAKING AS THEY MIGHT SEE SO I WILL
POST PICS NEXT WEEK. ABOVE IS THE TREE
IN OUR GUEST BEDROOM. I DON'T THINK
I TOOK ANY CLOSE UPS OF IT SO THOUGHT
I WOULD SHARE SOME. THE BIRD DESIGN IS
BY MAGGIE BONANOMI FROM A NEED'L LOVE BOOK.
THE CANDY CANES AND PEAR ORNIES ARE MY OWN
DESIGN. MY FRIEND JUDY GIFTED ME WITH
THE RED AND WHITE PIPE CLEANER ORNIES.
THE ARE MADE INTO CIRCLES AND HAVE A RUSTY
BELL HANGING IN THE CENTER. THE PIPE
CLEANERS HAVE BEEN AGED. I HOPE YOU HAVE
A WONDERFUL DAY AND WEEK. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

9 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Good Monday to you Lori,
Your tree is so sweet! I love the birds and pears and the little candy cane circles are really cute with the bell....jingle, jingle!!
Have fun finishing your gifts and enjoy your get together! Sounds like fun with special friends!!
Take care and have a great week, my friend!
Big Hugs~~
Julie

annie said...

Lori, I love your tree, esp. the ornaments, they are very appealing. Hope you have a great get together with your friends. Merry Christmas!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Lori, the ornies are so cute. I, too like the candy cane circles with the rusty jingle bells. Looking forward to seeing your photos of
your works in progress.
Merry Christmas,
Susan

cucki said...

hello dear, i love your tree so much..it is very sweet..
hope you have a lovely time with your friends :)
hugs cucki xx

WoolenSails said...

Your tree looks wonderful. Next year I need to make some simple themed ornament trees.

Debbie

Orange Sink said...

What a wonderful tree Lori! I have been looking for a brown one like that.... maybe next year! Love all of those hand made ornaments...
I received the package ( my heart is still in my throat) check my blog!!!
Big huge Hugs!!!
Cathy G

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wonderfully prim little tree Lori - wow - you even do up the guest room in perfect style! And you sound so relaxed and calm - me, nutty crazy - just popped in here to catch my raggedy breath! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Loving the look of that tree!
Hugs,
Tam

frontporchprims said...

I love the prim candy canes. Merry Christmas. -Steph-