Thursday, November 10, 2011

SNOW!!!!

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!
AND IT'S NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING YET.
WE GOT ABOUT 12 INCHES OF SNOW YESTERDAY
AND LAST NIGHT. OUR FIRST GOOD SNOWSTORM
OF THE SEASON. ZOE IS HAPPY! SHE LOVES TO PLAY
IN IT. I HAVE TO DRIVE 45 MILES SHORTLY TO
GET HER GROOMED.  THE PLOW HASN'T GONE BY ON
OUR ROAD YET BUT I THINK I CAN MAKE IT
THE FOUR BLOCKS TO THE MAIN HIGHWAY.


HARD TO SEE CUZ IT WAS DARK BUT BRIAN PULLED
INTO THE DRIVEWAY AS FAR AS HE COULD LAST
NIGHT WHEN HE GOT HOME FROM WORK TO
GET OFF THE STREET SO OUR
NEIGHBOR COULD GET BY AND GOT BURIED!
HE WAS PUSHING SNOW WITH HIS FRONT BUMPER.
HE WENT OUT AND BLEW IT ALL OUT AND
PULLED INTO THE GARAGE WHICH IS UNDER OUR HOUSE.

HOPE YOU ARE ALL SAFE AND SOUND
AND HAVING A GOOD DAY. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

15 comments:

cucki said...

wowwww so much snow..i never seen so much..it is looking so magical..
i wish we have snow in africa too..
keep well and stay warm xx

Shirlee said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love-love-love snow : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Doniene said...

Wow!!! How fun - as long as you had power and were warm!! I couldn't find your profile, and I don't remember where you live - just wondering. We are weather buffs.

Blessings

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

oh how pretty Lori! ~ remember~ the first Snow is full of Magic...save some in your freezer for next year, melt it and make a cup of tea to drink from it...it will bring you luck!
Blessed be,
Lori

Orange Sink said...

Oh my goodness you really did get dumped on! It missed us for the most part...... I'm glad of that!
I know you will make the most of it though Lori! Stay warm and cozy and I hope you travel safely to the groomers!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Merry Wind Farm said...

Lori, I love snow...lucky you! It looks so Christmassy...Melinda

Penny said...

Our snow has left us here in NJ, but it was fun while it lasted!! I hope we have some more before Christmas -- love a snowy, Christmasy winter day.... :) (After Christmas, it's not quite as enjoyable for me!)
Stay warm and safe!

Courtney said...

We had big snow about a week or so ago. Now, heavy rain. Hope you're all cozy!

TheCrankyCrow said...

We were "blessed" as well. arghhh... Not as much as you all, but plenty enough to last me till next June....Stay warm, stay calm & shovel! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Patty ♣ said...

Burr! The pictures made me really shiver! How beautiful to see the snow. Hope that you and Zoe made it to the groomer and back safely!

kelley said...

Much as I love snow I'm not ready for it yet...at least Zoe had some good times!

Stay warm my friend...

WoolenSails said...

I like snow, but I am happy to have the nice weather, we are having.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
I like snow on Christmas and that's it. It is so pretty, but you can keep it ;)
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Claudine brodeuse de perles said...

Bon courage avec toute cette neige ! Bisous et quand même un bon week-end

frontporchprims said...

Ahhhhh!!!!! Keep it with you. I will live vicariously through you:) -Steph-