Friday, October 14, 2011

SWEET BLOGGING FRIENDS

'
THIS WEEK I RECEIVED A BOX FULL OF BLACK
WALNUTS FROM LAUREN AND THIS WONDERFUL
NECKLACE SHE MADE!  I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU
SO VERY MUCH LAUREN! LAUREN'S BLOG IS
RUGS AND PUGS. I KNOW SHE HAD SEVERAL SPOON
NECKLACES FOR SALE WITH DIFFERENT
SAYINGS ON THEM SO IF YOU WANT ONE
JUST EMAIL HER.

I ALSO RECEIVED SOME DRIED SUNFLOWERS
FROM PAM AT BASKETS~N~PRIMS
SHE DRIED THEM
 FROM HER HARVEST. THANK YOU SO MUCH
PAM. AND I HOPE THAT ARM IS HEALING WELL!
PAM OFFERS BEAUTIFUL HAND~MADE PRIMS
FOR SALE.
IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED OUT HER BLOG
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK.

THIS IS A BUNCH OF SMALLER SUNFLOWERS
FROM PAM.

IT'S SO HEARTWARMING TO KNOW THERE
ARE SO MANY WONDERFUL, GIVING BLOGGING FRIENDS
OUT THERE THAT ARE WILLING TO SHARE WITH
OTHERS. THANK YOU GIRLS FOR YOUR
GENEROUS SPIRITS.

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

16 comments:

Cat Haven Crafts said...

Enjoy your gifts ... they are lovely!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Lori~ Both girls are so talanted and sweet.Wonderful thoughtful gifts! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Janet - underthewillow said...

Prim folks are so generous!...how fun Lori!

Janet

basketsnprims said...

Lori ~ Simon is bringing me home a bunch of black walnuts today. If I had know you needed some I could have sent them. I know they are scarce in the UP. Enjoy your sunflowers and I love the necklace.
hugs,
pam

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
So glad I could share my nuts...lol!
Love your dried sunflowers.
Have a great weekend.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
What wonderful gifts....just LOVE that necklace! How very thoughtful and special for you, and yes, there are certainly some rare and giving spirits out there....and you are definitely one of them!!
Enjoy your gifts my friend!!
Blessings and Hugs~~
Julie

annie said...

Wonderful gifts, I love spoon jewelry! Great sunflowers too! Both have great blogs to visit, I'm glad they shared with you!

cucki said...

wow..very lovely gifts..enjoy them..
and have a lovely weekend,
hugs cucki xxxx

Courtney said...

I have one of Lauren's wonderful necklaces too! I treasure it! I agree, blogland is such a generous and super place to hang out!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful gifts from your friends and perfect for your prim settings.

Debbie

TheCrankyCrow said...

Lauren and Pam are two of my very favoritest bloggers...Love them to pieces...And, you know, it was Lauren's necklace, I think, that started my wonderful round of blog luck! Enjoy your new treasures...and do share how your process Lauren's nuts! ;o) (Some of us really would like to know!) Smiles & Hugs & Warm Wishes for a Wonderful Weekend ~ Robin

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Beautiful gifts Lori! You are so deserving of them :)

Angie Berry said...

Ah, that is very sweet! Love the dried sunflowers, how wonderful!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Lori, I love the sunflower heads. They're great to put in a cubbie somewhere. Are you going to make
walnut ink dye from the black walnuts?
It's supposed to be great for staining
dolls and linen for samplers.
Warm Regards,
Susan

HomeSpunPrims said...

I'll probably use some for dye and some dried as a bowl filler. Lori

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Lori,
What sweet and wonderful gifts. I didn't get around to putting a garden out this year. Now I regret it!
I miss my sunflowers and gourds!
Tam