Saturday, October 22, 2011

SWAPPING WITH A FRIEND

MY FRIEND JULIE FROM PRIMITIVE HEARTSTRINGS
BLOG AND I DID A SWAP AND MY
WONDERFUL BOX CAME TODAY. ZOE IS GIVING MY
GIFTS HER SNIFF OF APPROVAL AS SHE LIKES TO DO!

JULIE SENT ME TWO OF HER WONDERFUL
WONDERFUL PRAIRIE CLOTH PUMPKINS.
OH LET ME JUST SAY JULIE'S WORK IS SOME
OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN! HER ATTENTION TO DETAIL
AND WORKMANSHIP IS PHENOMENAL. AND THEY
SMELL YUMMY TOO!!  THEY FIT INTO OUR
HOME AND FALL DECOR JUST PERFECTLY.

JUST LOOK AT THE SWEET TAGS....

AND THE SPECIAL INSCRIPTION ON THE OTHER
SIDE FOR ME! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
DEAR JULIE FOR THESE SPECIAL GIFTS. I WILL
TREASURE THEM FOREVERMORE.

JULIE HAS SEVERAL WONDERFUL FALL GOODS FOR
SALE RIGHT NOW THAT YOU CAN GET TO
THRU HER BLOG. JUST CLICK ON THE LINK WITH
HER NAME ABOVE TO GET TO HER BLOG.
HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR DAY. I SURE AM!

UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

8 comments:

cucki said...

hello, i love the sweet pumpkins too..they are so special..and the tag is very cute too,,
have a lovely day..mine is nearly over here..going to have coffee now..
hugs xxx

Courtney said...

Those are beautiful! Lucky you!

Raymond Homestead said...

Very nice! Neat pumpkins!

WoolenSails said...

Julie makes wonderful pumpkins, love the prim look she has given them, very nice gifts.

Debbie

TheCrankyCrow said...

Julie's crafts are in a class all their own - I recently was lucky enough to adopt one of her oil can kitties - and I'm just smitten. Love your pumpkins....Enjoy....Wishing you a sunshiney Sunday....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

annie said...

Wonderful goods!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori!
You are such a sweetheart to say such kind and generous words!! I am so humbled and so happy you and Zoe like the pumpkins! I will be sharing yours soon on my blog as well!!
They look so wonderful with your pantry boxes too!!
Enjoy them my sweet friend!
Blessings and Hugs~~
Julie

frontporchprims said...

What great pumpkins and what a fun swap. -Steph-