Monday, October 31, 2011

NOVEMBER UPDATE

HERE ARE MY NEWEST OFFERINGS!



TWO HAND CARVED WOOD SANTA'S
BY LOCAL ARTISAN'S. VERY WELL DONE
I MIGHT ADD.

TWO PAIR OF OLD CHILD SIZE BUTTON SHOES.

PINKEEP INSPIRED BY AN ANTIQUE SAMPLER.

TWO LITTLE REPRO SHEEP.

LONG PINKEEP IN SCHOOL GIRL SAMPLER STYLE.
BIBLE VERSE ON BOTTOM SAYS:
BE NOT FORGETFUL TO ENTERTAIN STRANGERS,
FOR THEREBY SOME HAVE ENTERTAINED ANGELS UNAWARES.

BACK OF LONG PINKEEP.

BETTINA, A NEW DOLL CREATED ESPECIALLY
FOR MY DEAR FRIEND TINA WOLTMAN UPON HER
REQUEST. YOU MAY HAVE SEEN TINA'S RECENT WRITE UP
ON HER BLOG. THANK YOU SO MUCH TINA!!
I'VE NAMED HER BETTINA AS IT'S AN OLD NAME AND
BEFITTING TO HONOR MY FRIEND TINA SINCE SHE HAS
THE VERY FIRST ONE!

BETTINA'S PENCIL DRAWN FACE.
SHE IS RAG STUFFED.

HER LITTLE POCKET AND HAND STITCHED FINGERS.

THESE SWEET ANGELS ARE A NEW DESIGN.
THEY ARE COTTON STUFFED WITH PENCIL
DRAWN FACES. THEY HAVE ANTIQUE TICKING
IN RED AND TAN FOR THE FRONT OF THEIR WINGS.

HERE'S THE BACK OF THEIR WINGS.
AREN'T THEY FUN?!

SWEET LITTLE FACES. THE NOSE IS STITCHED
AND THE REST PENCIL DRAWN.

THIS IS WHAT I DID WITH THE COOKIE CUTTER
INSPIRATION! LOVE HOW THESE ALL CAME OUT.
THEY ARE MADE OF LINEN AND COTTON STUFFED.
REALLY NICELY AGED. YOU CAN'T TELL HOW
NICE FROM THE PHOTO'S. I'VE DONE THEM
IN REVERSE JUST FOR FUN.

OLD COLONIAL BOOT WITH
NOEL STITCHED ON IT.

LADY WITH HOMESPUN APRON
AND TINY STITCHED FACES.

THIS IS A QUILT TOP I'M CURRENTLY HAND
QUILTING FOR THE UPDATE. I SHOULD HAVE
IT DONE IN TIME. :) SWEET LITTLE APPLIQUED
ANGELS FROM A BOOK BY JAN PATEK
PUT TOGETHER IN MY OWN WAY WITH A
PIECED STAR BLOCK IN THE CENTER. A NICE
SIZE RUNNER FOR A TABLE OR CUPBOARD.

AND THIS HOOKED RUG I DID A FEW YEARS AGO.
SNOWMEN DESIGNS BY MY DEAR FRIEND
KELLEY BELFAST. WHEN I CAN HOOK
AGAIN I'D LIKE TO DO SOME OTHERS I HAVE YET
TO HOOK SO I'M WILLING TO PART WITH THIS ONE.

THE QUILT ON THE WALL BEHIND THE GOODS IS
NOT FOR SALE.

THE UPDATE WILL BE THIS WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND
AT 9 AM CENTRAL TIME. I'LL POST A LITTLE REMINDER HERE
WHEN I'M OPEN. I'LL BE CLOSING DOWN MY PICTURE TRAIL
ITEMS FOR SALE ALBUM UNTIL THEN SO I CAN PREPARE.
HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ME ON WEDNESDAY.
LORI

10 comments:

annie said...

You make such beautiful things, they are all wonderful!

cucki said...

i am keep on looking again and again..everything is so beautiful and precious.
love for you always xx

Penny said...

I've got my eye on a couple of things.... hope to get back on Wed. to grab them up!! Wonderful items....

Courtney said...

You have been wonderfully busy. What lovely offerings! I love the samplers...so sweet. And the cookie cutter critters...ahhh!

TheCrankyCrow said...

A true plethora of wonderous things Lori....You just keep stunning me...Wishing you a hauntingly wonderful spook night....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Betty Lou said...

This was like a little mini prim show-----how lovely.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
What wonderful goodes! Too bad the update always starts when I am at work and cannot access your picture trail. By the time I get off work, so much is already gone! But hey, good for you!
Happy Halloween!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori!
Everything is WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE it ALL!! You have outdone yourself my friend!! I know this will be a fantastic update for you!!
See you on Wednesday!
Hugs~
Julie

~Judy~ said...

There are a few things I am looking at. I'll see you on Wednesday!

frontporchprims said...

What wonderful things you have to offer. I love it all but my most favorite are the dolls. I just love their faces. Good job. -Steph-