Friday, October 7, 2011

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!

MY COPY OF TINA'S NEW BOOK
AN EARLY CHRISTMAS HAS ARRIVED
AND IT IS OH SO WONDERFUL!!!!
TINA DID SUCH A FABULOUS JOB ON IT.
IT'S ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE BOOKS EVER!!!

AND I'M SO HONORED TO SEE SOME OF MY HAND~MADES
IN TINA'S HOME. ON PAGE 138 I NOTICED ONE OF MY
LITTLE SEWING POCKETS AND THREE TAIL BIRDS
HANGING FROM THE PEG RACK AND MY DOG
ON THE CHEST NEXT TO THE BED.
ON PAGE 139 YOU CAN SEE A CLOSER PICTURE OF MY
DOG ON THE CHEST WITH SOME OTHER WONDERFUL
STUFFED ANIMALS. MY DOG IS SECOND FROM THE LEFT.
OK, THAT WAS SHAMELESS OF ME....BUT I'M SO
EXCITED TO SEE SOME OF MY GOODES IN A BOOK
AND ESPECIALLY TINA'S. THANK YOU TINA FOR
YOUR MANY TALENTS THAT BLESS US ALL
AND MOST OF ALL FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP.
NOW I'M GOING TO FIX A CUP OF TEA
AND LOOK AT MY BOOK SOME MORE!!
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

12 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Lori!...how exciting to see your handmades in a book!!...I am so anxious to receive my order from Tina...I ordered some of her books to offer in my shoppe too!...can't wait to see it!

Janet

DianeM said...

Awesome! How fun for you :) I have to hunt down this book now.
Smiles, DianeM

Cat Haven Crafts said...

How fantastic! Congratulations to you ... you're creations are now immortalized! :) What an honor. Feel free to bask in the happy feeling.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Congratulations!! Enjoy!! Would love to see that book!

cucki said...

it is so great..congratulations dear and big well done :)
hugs xx

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Looks like a wonderful book !

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Lori, Can't wait to get my copy, going to be looking for your handmades on those pages. Take care, enjoy your book. Vicky

annie said...

Congratulations!

TheCrankyCrow said...

It's an awesome book - mine arrived yesterday!!! Haven't taken it all in yet - but you just made me fast forward to pages 138 and 139....so, so, cool!! If you spy more, let us know!!! It's kind of fun saying I actually met the person who created some of these amazing things! Congrats! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
I can't wait to get my copy and am so excited to know you have some things in it.....that makes it even more special!! I will be looking for all of your "goodes" now, as well as taking in all the other wonderful things that await me as I wait (im)patiently for mine to arrive!!
Big Congrats and Big Hugs~~
Julie

Linda said...

Congrats. I can not wait to get mine.
Linda

frontporchprims said...

Yeah for you. What an accomplishment to have some of your things in such a wonderful book. Good job. Nothing wrong with tooting your own horn. TOOT TOOT!!! -Steph-