Sunday, September 11, 2011

SAMPLER CHALLENGE....AND REMEMBERING


HERE IS MY FINISHED SAMPLER FOR
THE SAMPLERMAKER'S CHALLENGE.
I'LL BE OFFERING THE FINISHED SAMPLER
FOR SALE SOON. YOU CAN READ ABOUT
THE CHALLENGE IN THE PREVIOUS POST.

TODAY WE ARE REMEMBERING AND THINKING
OF ALL THE LOVED ONES LOST ON
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001.  IT'S HARD TO THINK IT'S BEEN
TEN YEARS BUT I'M SURE FOR THOSE FAMILIES
IT'S LIKE YESTERDAY. OUR HEARTS AND
PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL THOSE THAT
LOST A LOVED ONE ON THIS DAY. MAY
WE ALWAYS REMEMBER THE MANY WHO WERE
LOST AND THE MANY THAT HELPED A STRANGER
BECAUSE THERE WAS A NEED. LET US NOT
WAIT FOR A TRAGEDY TO BE KIND TO A STRANGER
OR GIVE HELP WHERE IT IS NEEDED MOST.

IN GOD WE TRUST
LORI

12 comments:

Orange Sink said...

Amen to that Lori!
LOVE your sampler! Your work is perfection!
Hugs!
Cathy G

basketsnprims said...

love your sampler, lori.
hugs,
pam

The Evening Stitcher said...

Oh my goodness, Lori! I love your sampler! You should really think about a pattern line...beautiful! I just started challenge piece last evening.

annie said...

lovely sampler,
yes, Amen, God Bless America

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh you little speed hooker you... It is GORGEOUS!!! I love the alphabet treatment you did!! Ok - I LOVE everything about it!! Great job - you were obviously up that that challenge!!

And, I agree, "Amen" to your comments regarding this day. May we always remember, and never forget....

Smiles & Hugs & Wishes for a Wonderful Week ~ Robin

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful sampler Lori!

United We Stand!
Prim Blessings
Robin

primitivebettys said...

Lori, it is beautiful! I love it!

~Judy~ said...

Very nice Lori!

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Great job!! Wow! I'm still finishing mine up ~Kriss~

Joy said...

Love it!!

Char said...

Lori - love the sampler! Any chance you'll be creating a pattern to sell?

How do you decide on a challenge? Who decides it?

Char

Heather said...

This is just beautiful! I so admire those that can stitch. I cant for the life of me! what a lovely treasure this is~