Monday, September 26, 2011

PUMPKINS FOR SALE

CAN YOU TELL I LOVE PUMPKINS??
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS I'M OFFERING
FOR SALE THIS WEEK ON MY PICTURETRAIL.
ABOVE IS A PILLOW WITH WOOL PUMPKINS
ON OLD TICKING. I'VE ADDED SOME HOMESPUN
TRIANGLES ALONG THE EDGE AND PUMPKIN PATCH
STITCHED ON PRAIRIE CLOTH. IT'S RAG STUFFED.

TWO MORE OF MY PUMPKIN PINKEEPS ON
OLD TICKING AND RAG STUFFED.

THREE BROWN OSNABERG PUMPKINS WITH
REAL STEMS. AGED AND RAG STUFFED.

SET OF FIVE DIRTY WHITE PUMPKINS IN 
GRADUATED SIZES WITH STICK STEMS.
YOU GET ALL FIVE FOR ONE PRICE.

LITTLE HOOKED PUMPKIN MAT.

TWO PINKEEPS AND FABRIC COVERED BOX. YOU GET ALL
THREE FOR ONE PRICE. LINEN PUMPKIN
MAKE~DO HAS REAL STEM AND A COUPLE
OF RUSTY PINS ON A WOOD BASE. PUMPKIN AND
CROW X~STITCHED ON PRAIRIE CLOTH AND AGED.

AND A TURKEY TRACKS PATTERN QUILT
WITH  PUMPKIN AND MOON APPLIQUES.
DESIGN  BY CHERI PAYNE.

I'M PLANNING MY UPDATE FOR THIS WEDNESDAY MORNING,
SEPTEMBER 28TH AT 9 AM CENTRAL TIME ON MY
PICTURETRAIL. THE ITEMS FOR SALE ALBUM WILL BE
CLOSED WHILE I GET READY FOR THE UPDATE.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
LORI

10 comments:

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

I love all of your pumpkins!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Everything is PERFECT Lori!! You have cetainly been one busy lady and I just love everything!!!
I wish you a very successful update my friend!!
Have a lovely week!!
Blessings and Hugs~~
Julie

Raymond Homestead said...

Lots of neat pumpkin projects!

annie said...

These are all beautiful pumpkins, you do such wonderful work, very appealing!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

They are all wonderful creations Lori!!!
Hope they all sell for you!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Kathy (woolfind) said...

OMG, the pumpkin pin keep on top of the fabric covered box is soooo sweet! You will do great with all your pieces Lori. Love them All!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
You are so talented. Everything is lovely!
Hugs :)
Lauren

TheCrankyCrow said...

Rats, rats, RATS!! I'm gone most of the day on Wednesday - and certainly before you update!! My timing with your updates really stinks....And that breaks this ol' pumpkin hoarder's heart....I LOVE your newest and bestest Lori!! They are Wonderful!! Good luck to everyone else....I'm pouting now.....Hugs ~ Robin

cucki said...

hello dear, i love all of these pumpkins..pin keeps are very sweet..i think everything is just very lovely..you so talented..
with all my love and hugs
cucki xx

my3Kitties said...

You are putting me in the pumpkin mood! WOW - I am loving all your pumpkins!! You have outdone yourself Lori, best of luck!