Saturday, August 27, 2011

REMEMBER THIS?

I STITCHED IT LAST FALL AND
NEVER GOT IT FRAMED. I HAD TO HAVE
MY FRIEND BILL MAKE ME A FRAME
FOR IT AND I FINALLY PAINTED THE FRAME
THIS SUMMER WHEN I WAS PAINTING SOME
FOR THE SAMPLERS I MADE FOR IN
OUR BEDROOM. I'VE BEEN
MEANING TO FRAME IT ALL SUMMER.
FALL IS FAST APPROACHING SO I THOUGHT
I HAD BETTER GET TO IT!
THE DESIGN IS CALLED AUTUMN IN GRUNDY CO TN
BY JENNIFER TAYLOR~GASS.

PLEASE CHECK BACK ON MONDAY
FOR FULL PICS OF MY UPDATE OFFERINGS.
I'LL GIVE YOU MORE INFO ABOUT THE
UPDATE THEN. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

14 comments:

Courtney said...

It's so sweet. I love it. Of course I'm totally into the whole fall thing!

Lee Hill Primitives said...

AWESOME PIECE!!!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Love it!!!!! OLM

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Oh, I LOVE when I come across one of my designs!!!!It looks wonderful!!!!

annie said...

I remember you doing, love how it looks in the frame!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh, I'm so, so, loving that - then, again, I love most everything Jen comes up with....Bill and you did good on the framing too! Can't wait! Hope all is well "up north!" Have a wonderful Sunday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
The sampler is wonderful and looks fantastic in the frame!! Great job on both!!!
Looking forward to your update info and also wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for the lovely things you said to Joanne....it really touched my heart!! You are a blessing to me, more than you know!!
Take care and BIG HUGS my friend~~
Julie

mdgtjulie said...

What a lovely frame. It's wonderful!!!

Cat Haven Crafts said...

Wonderful piece to welcome autumn with! Love the little kitty in the picture too! Beautiful combination ... frame and stitchery.

kelley said...

what a great piece Lori...looks perfect in that frame...now the Grundy County Auction song is running through my head...

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

So cute, I need to get a pattern from Jen! ~Kriss~

WoolenSails said...

The frame looks great, it really works perfectly with your stitchery.

Debbie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Wow that is a beauty! Love it :)

Constance said...

I just love the sampler of Grundy County. It looks so quaint!