Monday, August 29, 2011

AUGUST UPDATE PREVIEW

WELCOME, WELCOME TO MY AUGUST UPDATE
PREVIEW! SO SORRY I DIDN'T GET THE PICS ON
THIS MORNING. I HAD A HAIR APPOINTMENT
AND STILL HAD TO GET THE PICS OFF MY
CAMERA. ANYWAY HERE ARE THE GOODIES...

PUMPKIN QUILT

SUNFLOWER/CROW QUILT

PUMPKIN PINKEEPS MADE FROM ANTIQUE
TICKING AND STUFFED WITH FABRIC FOR
THE RAG STUFFED LOOK AND FEEL.

X~STITCH PINKEEPS
TOP ONE IS PART OF THE DESIGN
BY JEN I POSTED IN MY LAST POST
AND THEN I ADDED THE DATE, INITIALS
AND HOMESTEAD. THE OTHER ONE
I MADE UP USING THE HOUSE AND
BIRDS FROM THE ANTIQUE INSPIRED SAMPLER
I MADE A WHILE BACK FOR THE GUEST
BEDROOM.  BOTH FABRIC STUFFED.

PN CUPBOARD HANGER AND MAT.
BOTH DESIGNS BY KELLEY BELFAST. CUPBOARD
HANGER STUFFED WITH WOOLY SNIPPETS.

ONE OF MY HOOKED RUGS. TIME TO
HOOK MYSELF SOME NEW ONES SO I'M
OFFERING THIS ONE. HOOKED IN 8 CUTS ON
LINEN. PATTERN BY FREDERICKSBURG RUGS.
I BELIEVE THEY AREN'T IN BUSINESS ANYMORE.

HAND APPLIQUED TABLE RUNNER. PATTERN
BY JAN PATEK. LINED BUT NO FILLER AND
NOT QUILTED. 

MADE SOME MORE CHANGES IN OUR BEDROOM
SO I'M READY TO PART WITH THIS SET OF
FABRIC COVERED BOXES. THESE CIVIL WAR
REPRODUCTION FABRICS ARE OLDER ONES
AND NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE. I LOVE
THEM! ALL BROWNS WITH A LITTLE RED
IN SOME OF THEM.

ANTIQUE CHILD SIZE SINGER SEWING MACHINE.


PUNCHED TIN LANTERN. 

I MIGHT HAVE A FEW MORE FALL THINGS
TO OFFER IN SEPTEMBER IF ALL GOES WELL.

FOR NOW I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU
JOIN ME FOR MY UPDATE THIS WEDNESDAY,
AUGUST 31ST AT 9 AM CENTRAL TIME
ON MY PICTURETRAIL FOR MY AUGUST UPDATE.
AS ALWAYS, I'LL HAVE THE ITEMS FOR SALE ALBUM
CLOSED UNTIL 9 AM ON WED. SO I CAN PREPARE.

12 comments:

Cat Haven Crafts said...

Oh my, these are just gorgeous. I would have the perfect spots in my house for all of these. They are just adorable!

frontporchprims said...

Everything is so beautiful. I love your preview. Thanks for sharing. Hope you got a good cut. -Steph-

ann hermes said...

I know what I want :)

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Love everything!!! If I was rich, I would buy everything that you just posted, LOL. Beautiful pieces!

annie said...

These are all just so wonderful, thank you for sharing!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Lori, Lori, Lori....what gloriously wonderful offerings....so, so, not nice to tempt the fall-addicted!! Not a single thing that I don't absolutely love...You've outdone yourself, Sweetie....Hope you're having a happy Monday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful pieces Lori!! Each one will certainly grace some fortunate person's home!!
They are all just perfect!!
Wishing you a very happy and successful update, my friend!!
Blessings and Hugs~~
Julie

jennifer768 said...

Love all of your wonderful goodies!Great work.Hugs,Jen

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Wonderful offerings! You sure have been busy with lots of handwork :)

kelley said...

great goods Lori...I'm especially fond of the crow and sunflower...and love seeing my designs made up...

beforethedawn said...

Wow, wish I could buy one of everything! Wonderful fall update!

Blessings, Jessica
http://blessingsinthecountry.com/

mdgtjulie said...

Your updates are soooo varied. YOu have so many skills!!! I'm a one craft kind of girl. Well, if you count all kinds of needlepoint, lol. I do hardanger and cross stitch. Glad to see your update with all those fall looking things. I can't wait for it!!