Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FURNITURE FOR SALE





WITH THE NEW BED IN OUR BEDROOM IT'S JUST
TOO CROWDED SO I'D LIKE TO SELL THESE TWO
REPRODUCTION PIECES OF FURNITURE. THE
DRY SINK IS MADE OF PINE AND PAINTED MUSTARD.
IT'S AGED AND HAS SQUARE NAILS IN THE FRONT
FOR THE LOOK OF AN ANTIQUE PIECE. A VERY WELL
MADE PIECE. IT'S ABOUT 53" T X 36" WX 14" D.
KINDLY ASKING $145.

THE CHILD SIZE WINDSOR CHAIR IS A
LAWRENCE CROUSE, BLACK OVER RED. IT'S VERY
WELL MADE AND HAS A NICE AGED APPEARANCE.
IT MEASURES 18~3/4" FROM OUTSIDE EACH ARM AND
IS 26" TALL. KINDLY ASKING $85.

I DON'T CARE TO SHIP THESE PIECES SO THEY WOULD
HAVE TO BE A PICK UP ONLY. IF YOU LIVE IN
WISCONSIN OR THE UPPER PENINSULA OF MICHIGAN
AND ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT

THE PRICES I'M ASKING ARE CONSIDERABLY LESS
THAN WHAT I PAID FOR EACH PIECE. IF ANYONE IS
SERIOUSLY INTERESTED AND WOULD LIKE MORE
PICTURES OR INFORMATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.
LORI


9 comments:

Bobbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobbie said...

Sorry...I had to delete my comment. I didn't phrase something right..UGH!! I love your dry sink...It is very similar to mine..only mine is that yucky wood. I think I might have to paint mine now! You won't have any trouble selling those pieces..they are both beautiful!

Brenda said...

WOW! I so wish I lived closer! I would buy that dry sink in a heartbeat!!

Brenda

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Are you heading to Ohio anytime? I'd love to buy that little windsor - seriously!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

HomeSpunPrims said...

No we aren't. Sorry Lauren.
Lori

TheCrankyCrow said...

How far are you from Wausau, Wisconsin???? (And might you be able to tell me the dimensions on the drysink???) Thanks a bunch!!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

I'm with Lauren ~ I would buy both those pieces! They are good prices ~ I would expect them to be gone in short order!! I'm in Ohio ~ too bad!

HomeSpunPrims said...

TheCrankyCrow, I emailed you but in case you didn't get it we are 2-1/2 hours from Wausau. The size of the dry sink is listed in my post. Thanks, Lori

Courtney said...

Gosh, I love that dry sink! But I am way too far away...in NH! But it does give me ideas of what I might want. The chair is mighty sweet too! :-)
Courtney