Thursday, June 23, 2011

AN EARLY CHRISTMAS......

I'D LIKE TO SHARE THIS WONDERFUL
BOOK TO COME OUT THIS FALL BY MY
GOOD FRIEND TINA WOLTMAN CALLED
AN EARLY CHRISTMAS.
TINA HAS SET UP A PRE~ORDER ALBUM
ON HER PICTURETRAIL FOR OUR
CONVENIENCE. I HAVE A SMALLER
PICTURE OF THE COVER OF HER BOOK
 ON THE LEFT WITH A DIRECT LINK TO HER PT
IF YOU'D LIKE TO CHECK IT OUT. I KNOW
IT WILL BE A MOST WONDERFUL BOOK
AND I AM VERY EXCITED TO SEE IT!

I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL WHO VISITED ME
FOR MY UPDATE YESTERDAY. A HEARTFELT
THANK YOU TO EACH ONE THAT PURCHASED
FROM ME AND MADE IT A SUCCESSFUL
UPDATE FOR ME. I SPEND MANY HOURS
MAKING THINGS THAT SPEAK TO MY
HEART AND I'M SO GLAD THEY SPEAK TO YOURS
AS WELL. ENJOY YOUR DAY. UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

4 comments:

moosecraft said...

Thanks for sharing the info of this book on your blog... I was blog hopping yesterday and forgot where I had seen it! lol! My favorite items from your pt sold out before I got there! Make some more of those birdie pinkeeps please! ;-)

mdgtjulie said...

What a beautiful scene on the cover.

Audrey said...

Thanks for sharring...just ordered mine!! The pictures are wonderful,can't wait till September!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

The book looks great! So happy your update went well. I'm thinking I need to take off, or go in late for your next one. Sooo sorry I missed it. Beautiful items.