Thursday, April 28, 2011

VISITING A QUILT SHOP

ON MONDAY I DID STOP IN AT
THE QUILT COTTAGE QUILT SHOP
IN HAZELHURST, WI. IT'S LONG BEEN
ONE OF MY FAVORITE QUILT SHOPS.
IT WAS FEATURED IN BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
QUILT SAMPLER MAGAZINE IN 2004. 

THIS IS BARB, THE OWNER. SHE DIDN'T WANT
HER PICTURE TAKEN BUT I MADE HER!! hee hee

I TOOK SEVERAL PICTURES AROUND THE SHOP
TO SHOW YOU. YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICS TO MAKE
THEM BIGGER AND SEE MORE.










IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WOULD
LIKE TO INQUIRE ABOUT JUST GIVE BARB
A CALL AT 715-358-7074. THEY ARE
WORKING ON A WEBSITE.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE TOUR.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

11 comments:

my3Kitties said...

i get to visit this quilt shop myself, once a year when i go to visit over the fourth of July at my parents. the shop looks full of goodies - can't wait to go! did you find anything for yourself?

primitivebettys said...

Oh it looks like an amazing place! :)

HomeSpunPrims said...

Just picked up a couple little things. I didn't really need anything so wasn't looking for something in particular. If you saw my cupboards and closets you'd understand!

Jill D said...

What a fantastic shop. I'd spend a fortune in there and beg her for a job, lol.
Jill x

Christine said...

I was fortunate to happen upon The Quilt Cottage last summer when in the area....I love this shop, the owner and gals working were so friendly. Thank you for sharing the pics and 'taking me back there again'!!! christine from Washington

Orange Sink said...

Hi Lori,
I think I may have visited this shop quite a few years ago when visiting in the area. It looks familiar.
What a nice shopping atmosphere and it looks like all kinds of inspiration could be found there!
There's nothing like visiting these shops in person and having the expert help from the proprietor! I'll bet her website will be wonderful too!
Cathy G

Courtney said...

It looks so great in there! I love quilts. I really should learn to quilt properly...Thanks for the tour!
Courtney

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, it's just huge!!! Pretty store too.

bep said...

I am surfing on internet and i see this quiltshop,verry lovely, it looks like my shop, thanks for showing, Bep from the Netherlands,

Maggey and Jim said...

New to your blog,, My sis just lives south of that shop, I must tell her of it. Great pics.
Maggey
I love your doll banner

Hogan's Adventure said...

Why oh why doesn't California have any wonderful shops like this...thanks for sharing...Green with envy!