Monday, April 4, 2011

SOME PROGRESS

I'VE BEEN ABLE TO WORK ON MY ZILPHA C. MOSS SAMPLER SOME AND THIS IS WHAT I'VE GOTTEN DONE SO FAR. IT'S A FUN ONE TO DO. THE LETTERS ARE NICE AND BIG. I'M STITCHING IT ON 32 COUNT LINEN. I'M LIKING HOW IT'S LOOKING SO FAR IN THE ONE COLOR.
I WAS ABLE TO GET MY SCHOOLHOUSE QUILT
BASTED LAST FRIDAY SO I'VE BEGUN THE
QUILTING PROCESS. I'M QUILTING AS SUGGESTED
BY CAROLE IN HER PATTERN. IT ENDS UP LOOKING
LIKE GRADUATED SQUARES. THIS IS WHAT
I HAVE DONE SO FAR. NOW JUST 8 MORE HOUSE
BLOCKS AND THE BORDERS! I AM ENJOYING IT THO.

I HOPE ALL IS WELL IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

9 comments:

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

Looks Great Lori...
Sabrina

Joanne said...

The sampler in one color is wonderful - Great quilting so far!

moosecraft said...

You really are a busy bee! Both projects look great! I do like that style of quilting for the schoolhouses... and samplers in one color are always relaxing to the eye! Keep on stitchin'! :-)

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Both projects look great! Love the colors in the houses quilt~

Deb said...

Both of these projects are wonderful. I'm going to watch your progress on your sampler. I don't think that I've seen this one finished and I know that they always look better than the charts!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Both projects are wonderful. Your quilting is lovely.
Hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

Both projects are looking wonderful, can't wait to see the finishes.

Debbie

primitivebettys said...

Ohhhh I'm really liking both of 'em! :)

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Wonderful job on both Lori!! The sampler in one color is stunning too..can't wait to see it completed! Thanks too for the sweet note the other day!! I felt those hugs all the way from MI to WA!!!
Sending some back~~
Julie