Thursday, March 10, 2011

PRAIRIE FLOWERS QUILT


I DID THIS PIECED AND APPLIQUED QUILT
A FEW YEARS AGO AND DECIDED I DON'T HAVE
A PLACE FOR IT. I'VE NEVER HAD IT ON
DISPLAY IN MY HOME. THE PATTERN IS
BY CHERI SAFFIOTE PAYNE.
IT MEASURES 22~3/4" X 47~1/2".
IT'S MACHINE PIECED, HAND APPLIQUED
AND HAND QUILTED. DONE IN COTTON
HOMESPUNS AND PRINTS. KINDLY ASKING
$200. PLUS TRAVEL FARE.








IF INTERESTED IN PURCHASING OR
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. UNTIL
NEXT TIME......LORI


6 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Oh it is so lovely, Lori. I'm sure someone will snatch it up QUICK! :)

moosecraft said...

Very sweet! Reminds me of a summer flower garden!

Mindy/Raymond Homestead said...

I love the quilt!So cute!

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

To Cute!
Love the colors..
Tisha

my3Kitties said...

love the colors!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

very nicely done!